78 percent of women don’t feel too confident in their beauty. That’s a large chunk of women. This explains why the beauty industry is so powerful. Women want to feel beautiful, and many beauty products just don’t deliver the results people want. Well, we’re here to talk about Tula Skincare because a lot of people are raving about it, and we had to do a review.
Zeroing In On Tula Skincare
The Tula brand uses healthful ingredients in its beauty products. We can see that the company believes in what they do. They believe that high-quality ingredients produce better results. Tula was built by harnessing probiotics and superfoods to make something exciting in beauty.
As a gastroenterologist, she saw firsthand how these ingredients affected beauty. She recommended these ingredients to her patients to deal with internal health issues. Not only did they get better, but their skin looked radiant. That’s when she knew that these ingredients were beauty gems, and this is how Tula was born.
Quick Overview Of the Company
Tula has more than 365k followers on one of its social media platforms. The company has been mentioned in large publications, like PR Newswire, Harpers’ Bazaar, and even Elle.
We thought there must be a reason for that, so we checked out the site. After a quick look, we found a wide range of products.
They deal with the following:
- Aging skin
- Dull skin
- Acne and blemishes
- Dry or oily skin
- Uneven tone or bad texture
- Sensitive skin
- Blue light protection
If all that wasn’t enough, they even offer products to help with digestion issues. The prices are relatively good for what you’re getting, like Tula’s So Polished exfoliating sugar scrub, which is only $32. It’s filled with superfoods, probiotics, pineapple, and papayas. All these ingredients help soften and lighten the skin. You’ll find many products priced similarly.
A Quick Product Review
The ingredients are clean. This makes Tula so attractive. Many beauty products contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients that do more bad than good.
- The company ensures customers that the products are lab tested. This is done to make sure there are no irritants. The last thing you want is to deal with a bad skin reaction because of a product you used.
- Just because the ingredients are natural, that doesn’t mean everything is dandy. It seems that some of the products have a mild effect on the skin.
- Some users say that they don’t see results for a long time. However, once they see them, the results are long lasting.
Diving Into the Popular Products
Just like with any other brand, Tula has a few popular products, and it’s important to know what those are. It’s also important to find out if there’s a good reason for the brand’s popularity.
The following are quick reviews of those products:
- Tula’s eye balm is a popular item. Everyone worries about wrinkles under their eyes. This happens all the time, usually because of a lack of hydration.
- The skin around the eyes is thin, and this balm may help protect this area. The probiotic ingredients help the skin retain more moisture. This helps to keep wrinkles at bay.
- The superfoods in the eye balm help reduce any puffiness. With all that added moisture, your skin should glow. This happens if you use their skin products anywhere on the body, not just the eyes.
- If you care about keeping wrinkles at bay, then this is the kit for you. It’s one of the most popular kits sold by Tula. The kit comes with the Purifying Face Cleanser that helps purify the skin. It also balances the skin, thanks to the probiotic extracts.
- The kit also comes with the Wrinkle Treatment Drops Retinol Alternative Serum. In this wrinkle treatment, you’ll find a blend of botanical ingredients, like alfalfa sprouts and stevia. These ingredients help reduce wrinkles. While the product may offer some results, they don’t always work for everyone.
- Some people may need extra products. The products also take some time to do their magic, so, again, patience is needed.
- If the goal is to keep impurities away from your face and you’re worried about breakouts, then Weylie Hoang’s kit is what you want. The kit’s goal is to target stuff that leads to breakouts. This means purifying and balancing the skin’s pH value.
- What you’ll need is the Balancing Act Purifying & pH Balancing Toner Pads. These pads contain things like lactic acid and witch hazel to help give you that balance and clean your pores out. The kit also comes with the Breakout Star Acne Moisturizer. This contains ingredients like salicylic acid, which is known to fight acne.
- On top of all that, this ingredient does all that without clogging your pores. A lot of acne treatments tend to clog pores, which causes other issues. As mentioned earlier, the results take some time, but they come in and seem to be positive.
What Do Customers Think?
According to customers, the following are the pros and cons:
- Natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free products
- Tested by a third party lab
- A few vegan products
- They offer a discounted auto-delivery option
- Number of discount offers
- Free returns even if the products are open
- No international shipping
- Some folks with sensitive skin experience irritation
- Products take too long to work
- Portions are too small
9AM – 6PM EST, Monday – Friday
Hopefully, this helps you figure out if this is the beauty brand for you.