Try the CBD Review: Three Best Ways To Save On Try the CBD
When it comes to CBD products, quality should never be compromised. It should, in fact, be a major factor that determines if you would patronise a particular brand or not. Next to quality is how wide the range of products such a brand has to offer. This factor is also very essential as a wide range of products allows you to pick the products that suit you the best. In this article, we will talk about a Colorado-based CBD brand that has been around for a while and is known for sales of quality CBD products. Try The CBD is a brand that goes the extra mile to ensure the delivery of safe and high-quality products to its customers.
To know more about Try the CBD brand, their wide range of products, pricing and mode of operation, Read further!
About the Company
Try The CBD is a brand that prides itself in the manufacture and sales of CBD products of very high quality. Their CBD products are grown and manufactured in Colorado. Colorado being the first state to legalize cannabis, is ahead of other states when it comes to setting high standards for its CBD products. Try the CBD makes use of CO2 extraction to extract CBD and other types of cannabinoids from hemp. Their products are also subjected to third-party laboratory testing. Try the CBD does not have a physical store; you can visit their website, order their products directly and have them delivered to your doorstep.
- Way of leaf gave Try the CBD a total of 8.5 over 10. This review is based on the fact that the company makes use of CO2 extraction, has a wide range of products and also offers third-party laboratory testing. They also gave this review because the pricing of their products is reasonable in addition to its impressive range of discounts and fantastic loyalty programs.
- Knoji gave Try the CBD a total score of 4.1 out of 5, and this review is based on the rating of the customers, the popularity of the brand, its affordable prices, and the quality features it offers to its clients.
Visit Websiteto read the knoji’s review in detail.
Pros & Cons
- They manufacture and sell CBD products of high quality
- They have an amazing customer service
- There is fast processing and shipping of orders
- Their products undergo a third-party laboratory testing
- They make their lab reports available on their website.
- They have a wide variety of products for their customers to pick from.
- They have a generous loyalty program
- They do not ship their products internationally
Try the CBD is a brand that is big on quality. This Colorado-based company continually strives to give its customers the highest quality possible at a very affordable price. They also made a wide range of products available to their numerous customers. This Colorado-based company makes use of CO2 extraction to extract their products from hemp, ensure their products are third-party tested and also make the laboratory report available. Here, we will be discussing some Try the CBD products.
- Their CBD oil comes in two different forms, which are the full spectrum and the isolate. The full spectrum of CBD contains terpenes, dozens of cannabinoids and other compounds.
- The full-spectrum CBD oil is available in four strengths which are
( costs $89.99)
( costs $149.99)
( costs $234.99).
- Excluding the 500mg concentration in a 15ml bottle, every other concentration comes in a 30ml bottle. Similar to the full-spectrum CBD oil, the THC-free oil is also available in four concentrations which are 600mg, 1000mg, 1500mg and 3000mg. It is also available in a 30ml bottle.
- Try The CBDs gummies are made up of CBD oil that is rich with CBG and CBN. Each bottle consists of 30 gummies per bottle, and each gummy contains 30mg of CBD.
- It costs$59.99 per bottle.
- Try The CBD’s gummies is a very convenient and fun way of enjoying your CBD.
- It is available in tri-mix flavors which are Blue Raspberry, Mango and grapes.
- Each gummy contains 25 mg of Delta 8, and there are 30 gummies per bottle.
- It costs $69.99 per bottle.
- Similar to CBD oil, CBD capsules are also available in two forms, the full spectrum CBD and the THC-free. Both are available in a 25ml bottle, and each bottle has 60 capsules. It costs $94.99.
- Softgels are very easy to take with you on your journeys. They contain precisely measured CBD products. Their soft gels are available in three different options, which are broad-spectrum, full-spectrum and THC free.
- Each soft gel comes in 30mg concentration.
- It is available in two servings; one contains 30 Softgels per bottle ( costs $60), and the other contains 60 Softgels per bottle ( costs $115 ).
- CBD Pain Stick
- CBD Balm
- CBD Gel
- CBD Lip Balm
- CBD Massage Oil
CBD Pain Stick
- CBD Pain Stick is made up of 500mg of broad-spectrum CBD. It is also enriched with beeswax, peppermint, natural oils and menthol.
- Other cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC and CBDV are included.
- The CBD pain stick costs $49.99
- CBD balm is light and airy and can be absorbed easily.
- They are made from the full spectrum and pure CBD oil.
- It also contains 500mg of CBD and goes for $49.99.
CBD Massage oil
- CBD massage oil is a popular product, and it contains 250mg of cannabinoids.
- It is made up of several natural oils and fragrances free and is available in 10ml.
- It costs $24.99.
CBD lip Balm
- CBD lip balm is made up of 50mg of CBD and costs $7.99.
- It is made up of natural ingredients such as cocoa, avocado, beeswax, aloe Vera oil, evening primrose etc.
- CBD gel contains 500mg CBD and costs $49.99.
- They contain simple ingredients such as the high-quality broad-spectrum distillate and terps poured inside an amazing recharging and disposable device.
- It is available in different popular strain flavors, which include; Indica, green crash, natural about, OG kush, pineapple express, Strawnana and Gorilla Glue #4. CBD vape pen costs $34.99.
Ways to Save Money on Try the CBD
There are certain things to look out for before buying a product from any brand. One of such is if you will be getting high-quality products at affordable prices. What’s even better is if you can also save money while you shop with the brand. Try The CBD is one of such brands; they manufacture and distribute high-quality products at affordable prices. They have also created several opportunities that allow their customers to save money while they shop with them. Such opportunities include;
- One of the best ways to buy and save simultaneously is to buy in bulk. Buying in large quantities might seem a bit expensive initially; however, in the long run, it helps save a lot of money. Try the CBD is a brand that sells its products at an affordable price; in addition to this affordable price, they also have many advantages attached to its wholesale buying.
- If you are buying two or more of a product, you enjoy a 25% discount. When you are buying four or more products, the discount you get to enjoy increases to 30%. For more information about their wholesale pricing and to fill out their resellers’ form, visit here
- Try The CBD not only sell its products at an affordable price to its customers, but they also have a point-earning system that allows its customers to earn points which can be converted to money for their favorite CBD products. The company provides several ways for them to earn points.
- In order to earn points, it is essential to be logged in to your account. Once you create an account, you automatically earn a total of 50 points which is about $5 off your CBD purchase.
- Once your birthday is added to your account, you can have a total of 100 points sent to you, and that saves you about $10 off your purchase. You also earn points each time you make a purchase.
- You earn points when you refer a friend.
- Finally, you earn points when you like their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram.
- A great way to save money off your purchase is to take advantage of the discounts and deals while you shop. Try The CBD is a brand that is after customer satisfaction, and as such, they have made numerous discount deals and coupons available to their customers.
- To view the various coupons available, visit here.
- Try The CBD also offers a 30% discount to soldiers, students, seniors, customers with disabilities and faculty members. Get more Information about their discount deals.
Frequently Asked Questions
A- No There is no free shipping. Try The CBD ships their products across the 50 states of the United States
A- Yes Try the CBD offers a refund on products that are not opened. It is also important that the products are returned within 30 days of purchase. The brand, however, does not return shipping fees. For more information on the refund process, visit here.
A- Yes. Try The CBD has an affiliate program that allows you to earn a commission on every referral you make. You are given a unique CBD affiliate program link such that once anyone makes a purchase using your link, you get a commission on that purchase. You earn 30% on every product you sell using your affiliate link. These links are there so that you can put them on your Instagram, Facebook, emails or any other social media platforms.
A- Yes. Try the CBD allows you to buy CBD in bulk. The process of getting their products in bulk and being a reseller is quite simple. All you need to do is to fill out a form here.
A- Try The CBD usually processes orders within one to five business days, depending on the orders they receive. They ship their packages using the United States Postal Service only on business days. You get your USPS tracking number sent to your email. Try The CBD endeavours to sort out orders as soon as possible. If you are, however, experiencing any unusual delays, send them a mail.
A- No. Try the CBD does not have a physical store. They are an e-commerce store, and as such, their products are available for sale on their Website. They, however, do have a mailing address.