The Noco Hemp Exposition
Expositions can also be referred to as trade shows or trade fairs. Trade shows have been an extremely vital tool for marketing products and improving sales for centuries. It can be described as the gathering of visitors (business representatives), exhibitors (businesses), and various professionals of an industry in a specialized venue. This gathering is to exchange knowledge, products, and services and interact with professionals in the same field. Exhibitors will be given space to exhibit, discuss, and demonstrate their latest products and services in an exposition. They are also saddled with the responsibility of connecting and engaging visitors at the event.
About the Noco8 Exposition
- Noco hemp exposition started in 2014, produced by the Colorado hemp company. It is arguably the world’s most comprehensive hemp trade show and exposition. Noco is built on the three fundamental pillars of sustainability which are; environmental, social and economic. Noco’s mantra “we are for better alternatives” agrees with the platform that is now in place. This is because hemp and other plant and bio-based materials are deemed better alternatives.
- The eighth edition of the Noco hemp exposition is scheduled from the 23rd of March to the 25th of March 2022. The venue for the exposition is at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center in Denver, CO. The amazing thing about this exposition is that it brings together all the professionals and industry leaders, which spans the entire evolving hemp supply chain from the farmers and producers, to the processor and equipment manufacturer, to the retail and wholesale buyers, and finally, the technology and innovation companies.
- This exposition is looked forward to greatly. This is first of all because the exposition is an in-person gathering. And also because it marks the 8th edition of the exposition and the 10th year anniversary of the Colorado hemp company. For them at the Noco hemp exposition, the journey is far from over as they keep moving forward and collaborating to ensure they build a fully functional and scalable hemp industry. In the past years, a lot of challenges to the industry and this is more than the global pandemic. And as such, they are inviting you to be a part of the conference in order to make a positive impact on the future of our planet.
Attendance Options At the Noco8 Exposition
The exposition hall will not take more than 300 exhibitors, and this will be representative of all parts of the industry. There are several options for attending the conference. The exposition comprises several informative and educational sessions and panellists from top industry professionals. Noco hemp exposition has made it possible for people to purchase tickets to just one or more of the conferences or the Exposition hall only.
There are several tickets and the different access it gives you to the event:
- Conference tickets: This ticket gives you access to the exposition hall throughout the event.
- Industry (B2B) tickets: These tickets give you access to the exposition hall on both Friday and Saturday. Access to conferences and forums are, however, excluded from this ticket.
- General Admission (GA): This ticket gives Saturday access only. Children 12 years and below are allowed in the exposition hall for free with a paid adult. Soliciting and unauthorized sales are not allowed in the exposition hall.
You can view the comparison charts on the ticket page.
Noco8 exposition is an annual event that has started in 2014 with several exhibitors, visitors and professionals in the hemp industry in attendance.
This year will not be any different as the Noco hemp exposition will also be having many exhibitors in attendance. The businesses that have registered for the 8th Noco hemp exposition include;
- Advion Interchim Scientific.
- Ai Vacuum botanical laboratory equipment
- Air products
- Aurum labs
- Buscher law
- Biochar Now
- Boulder creek technologies.
- C2 Financial corporation
- Canadian greenfield technologies Corp.
- Ceres greenhouse solutions
- Chelsea green publishing
- Colorado Department of agriculture
- Colorado extraction systems
- The Columbine label company.
- Conley’s greenhouse manufacand sales.
- Cottrel’s paper company.
- Cypress Hemp
- Diamond global logistics
- The discount vending store.
- elite CS
- enviro textiles
- Everest wings
- Extract consultants
- Extract labs
- Franny’s farmacy
- Garland’s Inc
- Global Hemp Association
- Heartland Farms LLC
- Hemp Genetics International (HGI)
- HPS food & Ingredients
- U.L.T cultivation solutions
- Living fields collective
- MAUI CBD collective
- MAUI CBD prime
- Monty’s plant and soil products
- Munch machine
- NICS certified organic
- Nuume organics
- Orange photonics
- Plant Tape automated transplanting system
- Pure hemp technology
- RAD extracts
- Royal botanicals
- Sierra packaging and converting LLC
- Speciality insurance partners
- Speciality tag and label
- Steve goods
- Stuppy Greenhouse
- Subzero extracts organic
- sweet water hemp Co.
- Texas A & M University Soil and crop sciences.
- The biscuit bakery of Northern Colorado.
- Trill Pills
- Tril Gene
- US hemp authority certified
- United sales postal service
- WADSWORTH Control Systems
Noco hemp exposition is such an organized and well-planned event. As stated on their website, they secure sleeping rooms at hotels for their attendees. They also research properties and ensure that their participants are comfortable and well accommodated. The hotel rooms they secure are often referred to as blocks, and they are established in such a way that they meet Noco hemp Expo’s standards. In addition to all of these, these rooms are offered to attendees at a discounted price.
Noco hemp exposition has an official host hotel which is the Crowne Plaza Hotel. This hotel is represented on their website. It is advised to make reservations before the event. Links found on their official website are the only discount offers that are legitimate, be careful of other email offers. Noco hemp expo housing has an exclusive service provider, which is known as conference direct. It is important to know that they won’t call you on the phone to sell a room to you. This information is such that you won’t be a victim of a scam.
Tips For Attending the Noco Hemp Exposition
Ways to Save Money At the Noco8 Exposition
There is no doubt that going for an event such as this will be quite expensive, from the cost of purchasing tickets to your means to transportation and lodging at the venue. However, the benefits of attending the exposition are immense, and as such, the high expenses that will be incurred at the event is not enough to deter people from attending the exposition. The next alternative is to look for ways to
Frequently Asked Questions
Fill out form if you would like to volunteer for the industry.