A Quick Overview
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Redline Steel is a small company owned by a veteran – Colin Wayne. It was founded in 2016 with a mission to create high-quality art that clients can enjoy for many years. The company’s portfolio covers diverse production.
About pros and cons? Here is the sum up.
Pros And Cons
- Our steel products are of great quality
- We treat the steel and make it resistant to rust
- Our veteran-owned company handcrafts all the art
- You can get any customization and unique decorations
- Our range of selection is wide
- Great product variety
- Easily affordable art
- Flexible payment plant – the 4-part payment
- According to some customers, Redline Steel is slow at shipping, and the customer support team is sometimes out of reach
- A customized item may take up to 3 months to get shipped
- Shipping is only done in the US
Array of Products
Redline Steel has a great array of products that include both outdoor and indoor artwork. You can also get custom signs and monograms. Let’s now take a look at some of Redline Steel’s best sellers.
Personalized Home Decor
- The most striking thing about Redline Steel is its ability to make personalized items. Now, if you are the kind of person who loves to have a personalized stamp on anything, Redline steel comes in handy.
- Essentially, the company has a wide range of customizable templates to decorate any part of your home. For instance, the company can create a customized monogram piece for your bedroom, kitchen, or entrance. If you want to display your family’s name with some pride, Redline Steel has offerings that give you attractive yard stakes to display your address.
- In essence, one piece at a time, you can have the fanciest home decoration and a personal representation imprinted on virtually all areas of your home.
Some of the personalized home décor products that you can get include:
Customized Word Text
- $15.95 for a word with 1-4 letters
- $22.95 for 5-8 letters
- $28.95 for 9-14 letters
- $35.95 for 14-20 letters
Size And Price:
- Small for $64.95
- Medium for $125.95
- Large for $199.95
- Extra-large for $299.95
- Silver shades
- Matte black
Preset Home Decor
Some of the preset home décor products include a coffee cup and a tree of the living wall piece.
- Coffee Cup Starting at $29.95
- Teacup Bundle Set Starting at $44.95
Tree of the living wall Piece
- Tree of Life Starting at $59.00
- Tree Bear Starting at $44.95
- Tree Squirrel Starting at $44.95
- Tree Deer Starting at $44.95
Patriotic American Art
Patriotic American Art Products
Redline Defender Flag
- $89 for the Small size
- $159 for the Medium size
- $219 for the large size
Patriotic American Art Products
- Preset home products
- Steel monograms
- Personalized gifts
Now, this review would not be complete without taking a look at what our customers think. Essentially, we got some negative reviews that mainly arose from customer service and product shipping. Others pointed out that the shipping times were quite inconvenient and sometimes there were delays. However, the most common complaint was the inability of clients to reach the company’s customer support.
- Shipping time inconvenient
- Inability of clients
- Poor Customer Services
- Delay In Shipments
- Deliver In Time
- Deliver Items in good condition
- Can save more money by subscription
Now, with that out of the way, most of our customers were very happy with our products. The products delivered to them were of great quality to many, and the art was worth the cost. Other clients were very happy about the lightweight artworks they got and commented on the ease of hanging those pieces. The common terms used to describe the products were ‘precise craftsmanship’ and ‘beautiful.’
Is Redline Steel Worth It?
After taking a thorough evaluation of the company, we find that the company is worth it. The products are great, and the style is unique and personalized. Additionally, the products get all the details they need, and a wide variety of colors, sizes, and payment options are available.