Has the possibility of designing your own garments and having it manufactured into a dress ever crossed your mind? Wouldn’t it be great if you could do just that? If you belong to the group of people who have pondered this issue, you’re in luck because I have some exciting news for you. I was looking for something similar on the internet when I came across this business, Picture This Clothing, which offers the service of printing people’s ideas on gowns.
In case you haven’t heard of Picture This Clothing before, you should definitely check them out. It is a service in which your kid creates their own t-shirt or dress, and Picture This Clothing manufactures the piece of clothing in accordance with your child’s design, as described above. And, yes, they do sell t-shirts in adult sizes as well. This is a real-life example of how to dress in what you have envisaged. Absolutely incredible, isn’t it?
The Picture This Clothing Process
You will find the procedure of creating your dress and placing an order for it to be pretty simple and straight forward. The following are the steps you must take:
When your artist completes their template, they will sign their name at the bottom of the design in a spot that has been designated for them. This is particularly advantageous since, on the bottom of any product that they create, their name and the fact that the item was designed by them will be clearly displayed. What a fantastic opportunity! The ability to purchase a t-shirt for your child’s doll is a fantastic addition to the shopping process, since it ensures that the designer and their companion are in sync. When it comes to the entire procedure, the most difficult aspect is deciding which of the millions of designs you want to buy.
Quality of Clothing
- The clothes available at Picture This Clothing is of exceptional quality and design. The t-shirt is really soft and fits well. The t-shirt also came out wonderfully clean, with no color fading or disfigurement after washing. It turned out excellent after being washed and dried in the sun.
- I simply can’t express how much we appreciate Picture This Clothing’s products enough. I strongly advise you to have a look at their work.
- If your child isn’t interested in dresses, keep in mind that there are alternative options: A number of services, like Budsies and Imaginables, transform designs into toys, and others make wrapping paper and other materials.
Picture This Clothing Products and Prices
Picture This Clothing Dress For ($49)
You design each item, and it is then printed, hand cut, and sewed in our Las Vegas, NV studio. Each item is a one-of-a-kind creative experience. In addition, the hem is embellished with the designer’s own commemorative signature. Your design is also replicated on both the front and back of the garment, from seam to seam.
Sizes and fits are available for the dresses in the following sizes and fits:
- Kids sizes: 2T-18
- Adult sizes: XS-3XL
Fabric Detail And Care
Each of the dresses is created from a buttery-soft, lightweight poly-spandex blend fabric — the same fabric that can be found on higher-end t-shirts from Nordstrom or comparable retailers. Piling can occur if the material is subjected to excessive wash and wear, is worn regularly while sleeping, or is laundered in hot water.
Carefully follow the washing and drying recommendations below, and wash the garment inside-out to ensure the longest possible life for the garment.
|Washing & Drying Recommendations||Product Detail|
|Price: Picture This Dress Is Only For $49|
Picture This Clothing Shirt For ($49)
As previously said, the item is a one-of-a-kind creative experience that you create and then has it printed, hand cut, and sewed in Las Vegas by a local craftsperson. Inside the hem, you’ll find a souvenir signature from the creator herself. In addition, your design is repeated on both the front and back of the shirt.
However, it is vital to clarify that they do not stamp artwork onto blank clothes; rather, they print and cut each piece before sewing it together to ensure a full-bleed, seam-to-seam design is delivered to the customer. It is possible that the collar and sleeves will be slightly out of line. The artwork on the back of the shirt is the same as the artwork on the front, but it is printed at a slightly bigger size – this will result in some cropping and alignment variations on the back of the shirt as well.
Sizes and fits are available for the shirts in the following categories:
- Kids sizes: 2T-18
- Adult sizes: XS-3XL
Because the t-shirts run small, it is advised that you order one size larger than what you normally wear for a regular fit, and two sizes larger for additional growth room.
|Washing & Drying Recommendations|
|Price: Picture This Clothing Shirt is Only For ($49)|
Lightweight Lisa Beanie For ($19)
Story Of Product
Lisa Cappuchi, a girl undergoing chemotherapy, was the inspiration for this invention. She has hot flashes as a result of the medicines she takes, and wearing a conventional beanie makes her too hot for the flashes she experiences. Picture This Clothing decided to put some of their design expertise to work on her concept for a beanie that would be more appropriate for her situation.
She became enthused by the prospect of producing something that may benefit other families, particularly children undergoing chemotherapy. They followed Lisa’s instructions and came up with a beanie that was lightweight, soft, and comfy, with plenty of slouch to keep it looking attractive. They also allow customers to contribute a personalized handwritten message of love, support, or simply a few words of fun, which will be printed in the hem of every Lisa Beanie that is manufactured.
|Characteristics in the Beanie||Washing & Drying Recommendations|
||Machine wash cold
Tumble dry low (hang dry for longest last)
Iron medium heat
Do not dry clean
Do not bleach
|Price For Lightweight Lisa Beanie is Only ($19)|
The “Before You Design” Section
In this area of the website, you will find a few things that you should be aware of before you begin the design process for your website. Click on this link to become well familiar with the information you should have before beginning your design process.
Frequently Asked Questions. (FAQ)
#1- What is the best way to begin my design process?
- Click here to go to the home page of this website – under the “MAKE” menu, you will be able to select your product and print as many free designs as you would like.
- When you’ve found the design you’re looking for, snap a photo of it with your smartphone in a well-lit environment and upload it to the website to place your purchase.
- Orders that fulfill the picture requirements are sent to the United States Postal Service (USPS) within 10 days. Individually created objects might occasionally provide unexpected challenges, resulting in a slight delay in the completion of the item.
#2- How does shipping manifest itself in the United States?
- Orders placed in the United States normally take 3-4 days to travel from their business to your doorstep once they have been handed over to USPS.
- Since the implementation of COVID-19, delivery times have been altered and may now be prolonged.
#3- Do they ship to countries other than the United States?
#4- What happens if my design doesn’t meet the image criteria for a certain project?
- If your image does not fulfill the standards, your order will be placed on hold and will be subject to lengthier delivery times.
- If there are any picture difficulties, they will contact you through email, and the turn-around time for your order is determined by how quickly they receive a response from you with an updated image that fits the specifications, which are provided during the ordering process.
- If they do not receive a response from you, they may cancel your order.
#5- What is the best way to acquire a single design in many sizes?
- Create a template for the greatest size you intend to order, and then create it from that template. Create an account on the website and upload your smartphone snapshot of that design. Select the first size/style you desire to purchase (it does not matter which size you order initially).
- Once you’ve submitted your design, selected a size, and clicked “Looks Good,” you’ll be sent to a screen that states that your design has been successfully uploaded, and you’ll be given the choice to purchase similar goods at a discounted price. Select one of them to have your selected matched item(s) in their corresponding sizes added to your shopping cart in the appropriate size.
#6- How much should I get on my gift certificate?
- Use the “Price Calculator” option to choose the goods you’d like to see included on your gift card and then click “Add to Cart.”
- Include shipping fees at the bottom of the price calculation screen, then click “Apply” when you’re finished.
- The total will be instantly added to the amount of your unique gift certificate.
#7- What are the product’s washing and care recommendations, and how do I follow them?
T-shirts, dresses, and beanies
The instructions for washing and caring for the clothes are placed near the artist’s name on the hem of the garments.
They are as follows:
- Cold machine washing is recommended.
- Tumble dry on low heat and iron on medium heat
- Do not dry clean.
- Don’t use bleach.
The instructions for washing and caring for this item are placed in the waistband, under the artist’s name.
They are as follows:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water.
- Lay flat to dry or tumble dry on a low/delicate setting.
- Setting the iron to “silk”
- Do not dry clean
- Don’t use bleach
#8- What are the Ways to Save Money on Picture This Clothing?
Become a subscriber to Newsletters
- Picture This Clothing will frequently provide you with a voucher as a thank you for signing up. In addition, after you’ve signed up for their mailing list, you’ll be eligible to get vouchers for other promotions and special seasonal discounts.
- Consider setting up a second email account for your online shopping accounts and newsletter subscriptions in order to prevent your primary inbox from becoming overburdened with emails.
Coupons May be Found on Reputable Websites by Searching for them
- For products that do not currently have coupons available, you may sign up to get notifications when new coupons become available.
Make Use of Your Timing to Your Advantage
- The availability of more coupons increases during promotions such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which are also excellent opportunities to save money while doing your Christmas shopping online.
Picture This Clothing, just in terms of the concept and the reaction received so far, has taken a very novel turn in its development. Create your own design with the help of a template, and you’ll be wearing it in a matter of days. Because of the high-quality services they provide, it is apparent that they have a strong presence in this industry.