Phytoextractum Review: Home For Quality Kratom And Kratom Extracts
Several kratom vendors have been emerging on the internet in recent times. It has become a hassle for kratom users searching for vendors that deliver quality with fantastic customer service. If you are one of such kratom users searching for an online vendor, then phytoextractum is the best fit for you. This is primarily because phytoextractum has been around for a long time, and they have maintained a good reputation of delivering quality Kratom only.
This article discusses all there is to need to know about phytoextractum, their products, and pricing in great detail.
About The Company
Lab Tests and Quality Assurance
They are one of the first vendors to receive accreditation for Good Manufacturing Practices, and this will mean that they maintain high-quality processes in the production of their products. This is one of the reasons you can always expect quality products from their brand. Phytoextractum is a brand that is committed to delivering quality products consistently.
To achieve this, they have a group of experts dedicated to researching and developing new products. To know more about their lab tests and all the processes they have put in place to ensure quality products, you can visit for more information.
Their website is relatively easy to navigate, and as such many of its users and loyal customers find it very easy to place their orders for the products they need.
Mode of Payment
Having the interest and convenience of their numerous customers at heart, they have made several forms of payment available to them. The several modes of payment include;
- Money order
- Bank transfer (on request)
Phytoextractum has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from a total of 261 reviews, indicating that a lot of consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Frequent mentions from satisfied consumers include; exceptional customer service, free shipping, and high-quality products.
Shop And Save
There are many amazing benefits of shopping on phytoextractum, and one of such benefits that stand out is the opportunity to shop and save simultaneously. You might begin to wonder how you can shop and save at the same time. It is pretty simple. It is through their discounts and coupons. Asides from offering a wide variety of quality products at very reasonable prices, they also offer discounts on many of their products. Consumers save money by taking advantage of these discounts.
Enjoy Free Shipping Order now and enjoy next day free shipping over the order $150.
Pros & Cons
- Delivers high-quality products only
- Accredited by the AKA ( American Kratom Association)
- Fast processing and shipping of orders
- Avails individuals the opportunity to register as a new member and also subscribe to receiving our newsletter and product updates
- It accepts several payment methods (such as bitcoin, COD, eCheck, and money order), thereby making its payment method flexible.
- It complies with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Regular testing of products
- Has an affiliate referrer program
- Excellent pricing of their products
- Free shipping
- Amazing customer service
- Does not offer products in bulk
- Do not process orders or payments over the phone; all are done online.
This is by far one of Phytoextractum’s most popular products. They offer a wide variety of superior quality kratom powders, capsules, extracts, and lots more. These products are sourced from the leaves of Mitragyna speciosa. Kratom owes its growing popularity in the western world to well-known strains such as Maeng Da Thai, OG Bali, o White Vein Borneo.
- Platinum tea capsule is another new and exciting addition to the Phytoextractum extract catalog. Each of their regular-sized vegetable capsules contains roughly 650mg of Phyto Platinum Kratom Extract.
- This unique and popular kratom product, however, arrived in a minimal supply from Phytoextractum. It contains 80mg of quality produced Platinum 80% mitragynine extract. This product is considered to be one of the very best, and it is a must-try.
- Platinum tea capsules cost $23.99 per 5 counts.
- Gold Elite Tea Capsule is one of the newest and unique additions to the phytoextractum extract catalog. There is approximately 100mg of Gold Elite Kratom Extract in every of their regular-sized vegetable capsules.
- Gold elite tea capsules contain about 126mcg of 7-hydroxymitragynine and 100mg mitragynine per capsule, carefully extracted through a unique and proprietary process.
- Gold elite tea capsules can also be sold as an enhanced tea product.
- The price for Gold Elite Capsule is $19.99
- Each regular-sized vegetable capsule contains about 100mg of Gold Elite Kratom Extract. Each Gold Elite Tea Softgel contains approximately 100mg mitragynine and 126mcg 7-hydroxymitragynine, extracted through a unique and proprietary extraction process. If you have enjoyed Phytoextractum’s Gold Standard and Gold Reserve, then their Gold Elite Extract Tea soft gels are for you!
- Five pieces of gold elite tea soft gels count cost $19.99
- Each regular-sized capsule is said to contain about 600mg of OG Bali powder. Before now, Bali kratom used to be grown in its native habitat, which is in Bali, Indonesia, but it is now grown in Sumatra due to the better-growing conditions of the plant.
- Its leaves are pucked and processed by local farmers, after which they are ground into fine powder. It is also known for containing over 30 alkaloids, and this is due to the outdoor drying method utilized and the old age of the trees that the leaves are harvested from.
- 28 grams of OG Bali Kratom costs $14.20.
- Red Vein Maeng Da is now grown in Indonesia, after which it is picked and processed by local farmers. after which it is then ground into a fine powder. Maeng Da is loosely translated to “pimp’s grade,” This nickname came about due to its high-quality leaves rich with alkaloids.
- It contains over 28 alkaloids and a higher concentration of 7-hydroxymitragynine due to outdoor and more extended length drying, which gives it the red vein color. The traditional way of categorizing Kratom refers to the color of the vein on the leaf, and this also serves as an indicator to know how mature the leaves are at the time of harvest.
- The red color on the vein signifies having the most time to mature, while the white color has the shortest time, while green is in the middle signifying an average period. The secondary name is culled from the region where the product was grown or where that strain originated. Some names you’ll probably recognize are Sumatra, Bali, and Borneo.
- 28 grams of Red Maeng Da cost $9.98
- Super Indo Kratom powder is a popular type of Indonesian Kratom that is reasonably priced and in abundant supply. Super Indo Kratom’s title comes from the vast “super” size Kratom leaves used to produce the powder.
- These more massive leaves, which are local to Indonesia, provide an extra alkaloid productive Kratom tree.
- 28g of super Indo Kratom powder costs $11.24
- The strain of this particular product is one of the most sought-after kratom strains on the market. It comes from an exclusive and plantation where the climate and soil produce a well-known strain for its high alkaloid content.
- 28g of red dragon powder costs $10.57
- Gold elite kratom extract is excellent. It contains about 9% mitragynine per gram which was extracted through a very unique and proprietary process. This kind of strain is not in any way inferior to other strains of Kratom.
- They are said to be collected from native harvesters that belong to the jongkong and ketapang districts of Indonesia.
- The price of Gold Elite is $42.99 for 5 grams.
- This is also a new addition to their catalog. If you want to buy a more convenient tea product, Phyto reserve liquid extract is good. This product contains about 112.5mg of mitragynine per 15ml bottle.
- A bottle of Phyto reserve liquid extract goes for $34.95
- This product comprises Bali Kratom extract and water, with each tincture corresponding to about 11.5 grams of leaf. It is their long-standing and standby liquid kratom product.
- One bottle of full spectrum kratom extract is $24.95 (this product has a 20% discount )
- Phytoextractum’s gold reserve is not always available, resulting from their strict adherence to quality. This is the most popular full-spectrum kratom extract product as it contains about 200mgs of alkaloids per gram.
- It costs $39.99 for every 5 grams.
- Albizia extract was prepared from the bark of Albizia Julibrissin, which was responsibly wildcrafted in Florida. The herb was extracted in small batches with organic cane alcohol to maintain the balance of phytochemicals the way they exist in the plants.
- Our liquid extracts are also easily dispensed as they are taken in liquid form and are added to water or another liquid.
- The price for Albizia Julibrissin Liquid Extract is $14.00
- Asian ginseng Liquid extract is prepared from the roots of certified Organic Panax ginseng plants. This herb is usually extracted in tiny batches alongside organic cane alcohol to maintain its potency and balance phytochemicals, just as they exist in the plants.
- The ingredients used in making these extracts include; Asian ginseng white root extract, distilled water, and organic cane alcohol.
- The price of Asian ginseng liquid extract is $22.50
Frequently Asked Questions
A- All orders placed before 2pmPST from Monday through Friday are processed and shipped on the same day. However, orders placed on Saturday are processed and shipped on the same day when placed before 12pmPST.
Q- Is shipping free?
A- It is indicated on the website that shipping is free for orders above $75
Q- Is COD available?
A- COD is available when you opt for UPS as your courier. It is, however, essential to keep in mind that UPS does not accept cash; hence you must provide the driver with a money order or cashier’s check of an equivalent amount with your order.
Q- Can I make a bulk purchase?
Q- What’s the return policy for phytoextractum products?
A- They are willing to accept a return on any unopened and untampered product so long as the customer gets in contact with them before the expiry of thirty (30) days after the delivery date.
If you find that your product does not match your expectation, we’re certainly willing to do what it takes to keep your business. They have to get across to them via their contact form and send a mail and we’ll return your message within 24 hours. For complete information on Phytoextractum’s return policy Visit Shipping Page
Q- Can I place orders outside the website?
A- All orders must be placed on the website. They cannot process any payment or order over the phone. This is because their products are not browseable over the phone, and as such, they require that all communications with their customers are done in writing via either their contact form or by sending them a mail
Q- How often do they test your products?
They test their products regularly, especially when doing business with a new supplier. They also provide COA on many of their items if you ask for one.
Q- Is there an affiliate referrer program?
A- If you are interested in being an affiliate, you would like to earn money for referring customers; all you need to do is create an account or log in to your account (if you have had an account before). The next step is to go under your account’s dashboard, which links to the referral program. There is a standard commission rate of 5% on the first order. However, if you run a high-traffic website and would like to discuss your commission rate, then Contact them