NuLeaf Naturals Review: Snag the Best Deals On 100% Natural CBD
It’s been five years since the federal legalization of CBD, and the market has exploded, giving rise to thousands of different companies. The benefits of CBD have been well known worldwide since ancient times.
Like so many of you, I was someone looking for an alternative product to increase my overall wellness and quality of life. I’ve fought insomnia and chronic pain for decades. I was blown away by the amount of information available these days. Fifteen years ago, it would have been difficult to even find a reasonable study showing the benefits of CBD. Still, through legalization, we’ve opened a whole new world.
I’m no expert in the hemp industry or on CBD; I’m just like you, someone looking for a way to improve my mind and body wellness. I found myself on a personal mission to delve deep into what CBD and cannabinoids could do for me personally.
Hemp is one of the earliest crops developed in the world. It creates a huge range of products, including more environmentally friendly packaging, because it’s an easily renewable resource. With climate change warnings, I’m watching my carbon footprint. Knowing that CBD is derived from hemp, a weed that requires far less water and virtually no pesticides, makes me feel like I’m doing a small part in helping the planet.
But the thing that pushed it over the top was finding out that they have products for me and my fur babies. They offer a full spectrum CBD pet oil that’s made my four-legged best friend spend more time wagging his tail.
Everything You Need to Know About NuLeaf Naturals
- NuLeaf Naturals is a Colorado-based company founded in 2014. A true forerunner in the CBD industry. The founders and owners call themselves plant aficionados. At NuLeaf Naturals, they make a line of cannabinoid wellness products for people and pets.
- One of their primary goals was to make a product that was both high quality and potent and completely free of additives. This product line is made from organic hemp grown in the US.
- On their website, they say they wanted to create a product they would take and share with their loved ones.
- They do this through an advanced methodology to ensure that they get all the cannabinoids, terpenes, and essential oils during the extraction process. Other CBD companies may use solvents to extract cannabinoids from the hemp plant, but NuLeaf prides itself on being an organic and natural company. They use a special
- They have an online store to sell products but also sell to retailers all over the US.
The Good And The Not So Good
NuLeaf Naturals has been a pioneer in the CBD industry, so they’re doing a lot that’s great. They know their customers and do their best to meet expectations.
- Third-party testing. This is almost necessary in the industry today, but NuLeaf has been doing it for years. They test for both purity and potency and post those results online.
- All products are cGMP certified.
- Facilities are ISO certified, and they exceed the requirements.
- Sustainable local farming.
- An all-natural extraction process.
- Full-Spectrum products for pets.
- A large line of products, including oils, balms, and capsules.
- Free shipping
- Exceptional Customer service.
- Not registered.
- Products are essential oils, balm, and capsules without flavored options.
- No edible treats options.
- Natural products may have an undesired taste.
- No Isolates.
- Possibility of testing positive for THC because of the broad spectrum.
What Customers Are Saying
Customer reviews can really make a difference when you’re choosing which company to go with, and NuLeaf has a wealth of positive reviews. With an overall 4.4 stars on Facebook and a 5/5 on the Better Business Bureau, NuLeaf is at the top of its game. Regarding pet products, no one can tell you more than someone who works at a shelter.
“We rescue & we take in many dogs that are in really rough shape with a ton of medical, emotional needs & dogs with special needs. We got a bottle of NuLeaf donated to us & it worked amazing on the dogs. We used it on several of our rescue dogs who have extremely high anxiety, our seniors with arthritis & our dogs with special needs & within a few hours, we saw such much improvement in the dogs & we were amazed. We love this oil & hope other people will as well. This oil did wonderful for our rescue dogs & we would have never known about it until we were donated a bottle of it. Thank you, NuLeaf, for making such an amazing product . God bless you for everything” Amanda A.G.Miller from a recommendation on Facebook.
Customer reviews help reveal just how good a product really is.
“Super fast shipping and a great product. I tried two other CBD brands before settling on NuLeaf. My combat injury and PTSD required constant pain relief that OTC meds were not providing. I cannot explain how, but this oil works. I have not taken ibuprofen or Tylenol since March 2000, and I am pain-free. My PTSD anxiety is also in check. Truly a lifesaver for me. Philip M. Better Business Bureau.”
“Excellent product and superb customer service. We have been using for 1+ years and only have great things to say. It has helped us with insomnia, gout, anxiety and digestive issues. We totally trust this organization and are loyal customers for life! Jossy M Better Business Bureau.”
Why NuLeaf Naturals?
- NuLeaf Naturals has gone out of its way to ensure its products are among the most natural and high-quality CBD and cannabinoid products on the market. They use only the pure hemp plant and a special process for extracting all cannabinoids, terpenoids, and other phytonutrients.
- They aren’t just trying to help humans live a more fulfilling life but also to help ensure our four-legged friends’ wellness.
- They have a proven track record and a fairly wide range of products all-natural products.
NuLeaf has a range of CBD oils, capsules, and a balm. All their oils and capsules are full-spectrum, but they have a variety of cannabinoid profiles.
Let’s start with one of the products that distinguish them from the competition. Their Pet CBD Oil.
- The Pet CBD Oil is made with the same high-quality hemp that they use in their products for humans. It’s a whole-plant extract containing all of hemp’s natural cannabinoids and terpenes.
- According to one veterinary dermatology study done with a placebo in a blind control, CBD helped relieve itching. The dogs that consumed CBD had a lower itchiness score when rated by their owners.
- Another study done through Cornell University’s college of veterinary medicine found that CBD, combined with chemotherapy, could reduce cancer cell proliferation in vitro more than chemotherapy alone. And according to the AKC, there are reports from veterinarians that claim CBD has shrunk cancer cells in dogs.
- Aggressiveness and anxiety are the biggest reasons pet owners look for a natural solution. Something that will help calm their stressed and aggressive pet. There is hope in this department, as one Australian study by the University of Western Australia has shown that CBD may, in fact, help lower aggressive behavior.
- More importantly, however, the American Kennel Club has stated that overall, CBD is safe for your pet if administered properly and with the right supervision. You shouldn’t give your pet any kind of supplement or product outside their normal diet without consulting your veterinarian. This is especially important in CBD because it may make it more difficult for animals to process other medications they are already taking. So check with your vet before starting a CBD Oil Plan for your pet.
- Tons of people, however, have started giving CBD to their pets with an enormous range of successes, from helping to lower anxiety issues to helping older animals get around. Though the evidence so far is anecdotal, if your vet clears your pet for taking it, it sure can’t hurt to try.
Full Spectrum CBD Pet Oil$15.20- $71.20
- 300mg CBD Pet Oil – Single Bottle (For $19.00)
- 900mg CBD Pet Oil – Single Bottle (For $49.00)
- 1800mg CBD Pet Oil – Single Bottle (For $89.00)
- I have a challenging time taking oils, so I was thrilled when I found out that NuLeaf offers the same great product in a capsule instead. They are still high-quality whole leaf extract but easier to take, especially for someone like me who travels a lot. Bringing along a bottle of capsules is a breeze compared to worrying about a bottle of oil that could leak.
- I suffer from severe insomnia, so I was excited to see this study on the benefits of CBD when it comes to sleeping. The study showed that with the right level of CBD, the total amount of time can increase and help people stay asleep.
- Not only does NuLeaf have CBD Full-Spectrum Capsules for only 39.20 for 60 soft gels, which is a great price without the discount. The number of available deals makes these some of the most affordable CBD Capsules on the market.
- But wait, there’s more!
- They also have capsules for their Full-Spectrum Multicannabinoid line and CBC, CBG, and CBN. I used to feel so overwhelmed when looking at all the acronyms and abbreviations, but trust me, once you get used to them, they’re really not so bad.
- CBC, for example, is one of the most abundant non-psychotropic cannabinoids and one of the big six. CBC is non-intoxicating but interacts with receptors in the body that are connected to pain perception. It activates those receptors and boosts the body’s production of endocannabinoids. A study published in 2010 determined that CBC has an anti-inflammatory effect that can work on its own but may work better in combination with other cannabinoids.
- Many studies are being conducted on the entourage effect right now to help better understand the impact of multiple cannabinoids on the body. That implies that cannabinoids may work best when used in a combination.
- The Multicanabinoid capsules are the perfect choice for someone looking to better understand that effect.
- CBG is another part of the hemp plant and one of the capsule products. One study published by the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics on CBG shows that it may potentially treat neurological issues and bowel inflammation and may even have antibacterial properties.
CBD Capsules$19.00- $89.00
- 300mg CBD Softgels – Single Bottle (For $19.00)
- 900mg CBD Softgels – Single Bottle (For $49.00)
- 1800mg CBD Softgels – Single Bottle (For $89.00)
- For those who prefer their CBD in oil form, NuLeaf offers all the same great options. From their full-spectrum CBD oil to a multicannabinoid Oil and everything in-between.
- For example, the full spectrum multicannabinoid oil comes in two blends: CBD, CBC, CBG, and CBN. This version can be shipped outside of the US. It also comes in a mix that contains Delta 8, THC, CBD, CBN, and CBG.
- One important thing to note is a full-spectrum blend like this does have enough THC that it may show up on a test looking for cannabis. Delta-8 is a type of THC. A study published in the Journal of Cannabis Research showed that users experience relaxation, euphoria, and pain relief. However, it can also come with other effects like trouble focusing.
- As with any other decision to start something for your health or wellness, it’s important to talk to your doctor before you start.
- These products have been life-changing for me, but one thing doesn’t fit all.
CBD Full Spectrum Oils$19.00- $249.00
- 300mg CBD – Single Bottle (For $19.00)
- 900mg CBD – Single Bottle (For $49.00)
- 1800mg CBD – Single Bottle (For $89.00)
- 3000mg CBD – Single Bottle (For $139.00)
- 6000mg CBD – Single Bottle (For $249.00)
- Last on the list, we’ve got a CBD balm. The CBD balm contains 600mg per jar and is designed for topical applications. Those who deal with chronic and muscle pain will use these creams. It’s also popular for those who have migraines or headaches.
- One study published in 2015 found that transdermal cannabidiol reduces inflammation and pain-related behaviors in rats with arthritis.
Top Three Ways to Save Big Bucks
One thing that sets NuLeaf apart is the many ways you can save on their top-tier products. They go above and beyond and have dedicated programs that aim to give back to the community through steep discounts and assistance programs.
Assistance Program Discounts
Assistance Program Discounts
NuLeaf Naturals is one of the only companies on the market to offer assistance programs for qualified individuals.
Some consumers who may qualify for assistance include:
- Active Military and Veterans
- Police Officers, Paramedics, EMTs, Firefighters, and other first responders
- Those in the medical community, such as nurses and providers.
- Those who are on long-term disability.
- Non-Profit organizations.
- Even Teachers and Students.
If you think you might qualify for one of NuLeaf’s assistance programs, you’re in for big savings. To qualify, you must have one document showing your status or circumstances. You can reach them by email to see if you are eligible or if you have questions.
Subscribe and Save Program
Subscribe and Save Program
- With the subscribe and save program, NuLeaf offers a consistent 20% off your order on qualifying products.
- It’s a decent discount, and this one is a lifesaver for those who make regular orders. No more forgetting to place your order in time. It simply bills you and automatically ships your product on your chosen dates.
- You can change your subscription anytime by pausing it or changing the dates. It’s got all the benefits and none of the risks of getting charges you weren’t expecting.
Onsite Discounts and Referral
Onsite Discounts and Referral
- Keep an eye on the website, as they’ll often have extra discounts on their main page, like an additional 10% off just by entering your email address.
- They also bank on your liking the products, and you can save some cash. If you’re willing to invite others to try the product and they buy, you can earn a $20 coupon.
- You can do this multiple times, and every time your friends, family, or associates choose to buy, you’ll earn that $20, and they’ll get $20 off their first order.
NuLeaf isn’t a newcomer in the industry jumping on CBD sales just because it’s now becoming a hot market. They’ve been here from the start. They offer an all-natural product that’s full spectrum and a blend or extract that can suit any consumer.
They may not have some of the fancy flavors and treats you can find on some of the other sites, but most of those sites simply don’t offer the same quality products. They’re transparent with their testing process to ensure they only offer the best oils but show you that they’re free from pollutants. They’re about more than just profit-making. Giving back through the amazing assistant program discounts and creating products for pets. This is a wonderful place to start if you’re looking to get started with CBD or cannabinoid oils.
- NuLeaf Naturals is exceptionally proud of its ability to process and ship things quickly. In the US, it’s usually two or three days for delivery time. It may, however, take a day to process the order.
- It also can take a little bit for the tracking information to process and be available.
- They also offer express shipping, which will have your product to your home 1-2 business days after it’s processed.
- Your order can take a day to process, but once it’s ready to ship, you should get an email with the tracking number. Most shipments are processed with the USPS.
- Sometimes tracking doesn’t work the way it should. It may show no scans until your delivery arrives. Unfortunately, this is entirely the USPS, and the staff at NuLeaf can’t help sort it out.
NuLeaf products ship to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. They can do this because the products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
NuLeaf Naturals does have its products available in brick-and-mortar stores. They have a page dedicated to finding the closest store to you.
There are some exceptions, but overall they do offer international shipments. They still provide tracking, but like the shipping in the US, sometimes it will not show location scans until after it’s been delivered, and there is nothing they can do to change that. Most international shipments arrive within two weeks after the order has been processed. Still, in some cases, it can take up to eight weeks.
- There are multiple applications and consumption methods for products. For oils, the fastest way to consume it is to hold the dose under the tongue for 30 to 60 seconds. The oil can be applied to the skin like a balm or mixed with a moisturizer or lotion.
- Oils can also be mixed with a snack. The serving size recommended is .5ml, equivalent to 30mg per day.
- Gel capsules or soft gels are often a favorite way to take your daily dose. You don’t have to measure or even eat before taking it if you don’t want. Some people find taking with food can make the experience more reliable. The serving size for NuLeaf soft gels is two, equal to 30mg daily.
- The balm is made with organic shea butter and a more concentrated full-spectrum extract.
- If the balm is cool, it can feel grainy because they don’t add emulsifiers and unnecessary additives. Just warm to body temperature, use a small amount of the balm on your skin, and rub until absorbed.
The extraction method they use is eco-friendly and natural. These advanced methodologies allow them to get the cannabinoids, essential oils, terpenes, and phytonutrients in the most potent way possible. It doesn’t use any harsh chemicals and no solvents.
Getting pets to consume anything they don’t necessarily want can be a challenge. We recommend applying the oil on the gums and cheeks for your pet if they’re good about it, or you can sneak it into a treat. Peanut butter is especially good for this (just make sure it’s pet-safe peanut butter). Some people find rubbing the oil into the skin of the ears can be just as effective for pets that are not good about consuming things. The serving size suggested for pets is 2 drops per 25lbs. Please always check with your vet before giving your pet anything new.
- They have a cGMP Certification, meaning that everything is made with current good manufacturing practices and that the code on the package is linked to a certificate of analysis. This allows you as a customer to access an online batch search and see the lab results from a third party.
- They have certification from The Detox Project to show they are pesticide-free.
- They are ISO certified. Meaning the products meet international standards of regulatory requirements.
- They’re also a Certified B Corporation. They’re part of a for-profit group of companies that try to help create a more inclusive and sustainable economy. To keep this, they must maintain social and environmental performance standards and be transparent and accountable.
NuLeaf accepts most major credit cards and works with Sezzle, allowing customers to split their purchases into 4 interest-free payments. This is done over 6 weeks. This has no impact on credit scores, but you do need to be approved by Sezzle. There is a minimum purchase requirement of $50.00.