About Nerd or Die
Before anything else, I want to talk about some background information. The website was founded in 2011. It’s a young site if you think about it, yet it’s become one of the most popular digital spaces.
The company has been creating all sorts of resources for people like us, such as the Twitch panel maker and the Twitch alerts. You’ll find a lot of resources here if you’re a live streamer, which is the reason I wanted to talk about it a little more.
Products And Prices
I was surprised to find that the site offered a lot of products. The collection of tools was endless.
I’ve only used a few of the products, but you have to choose what works for you. They all seem useful one way or another depending on what you’re looking for.
Electro Junkie 2$30.00
- Empowered live stream look.
- Included electrical themes and neon texts.
- Overlays to electric widgets, alerts, and scene designs, just to name a few things.
Synthwave$10.00 – $30.00
- Neon lights and 80s themes
- Multiple color options
- Hard hitting retro theme
Pros And Cons
Everything has a few pros and cons. Nothing is perfect, and it’s the same thing with Nerd or Die. I want to be as honest as I can be with you, so I’ll start with the pros.
- Great interface usability details
- Impressive customer service
- Social sharing is easy
- The buffering is quite fast
- Video analytics are impressive
- You can’t pay using digital wallets or cryptocurrencies.
- There are no special discounts for military or teachers.
- You won’t find loyalty programs here.
- Returns are accepted but only if you don’t download anything.
- To set your mind at ease, the company accepts PayPal.
There are free resources, which I love.
If you’re still unsure after that, you can check out some tutorials online, maybe on YouTube. You’ll see how to use some of the Nerd or Die products on there.
The next thing I want to talk about was the points. Yes, the site may not offer what I want, which is student discounts, but the good thing is the site does offer a reward point program.
If you earn points, you’ll be able to use those points to get a discount on the next purchase you make on the site. You have to log in and purchase something using your account. You’ll find the number of points you’ve earned on your account page.
Now, you have some things I learned about the company when I started to use it. I’ve used a lot of other sites, and I still think this one offers great products at great prices, but you should check out everything carefully. As mentioned earlier, you can start with the free options to get a feel for what Nerd or Die has been cooking up for you. Hopefully, some of what I’ve learned helps you decide who to trust with all your live streaming needs.