Behind Julian Bakery
The bakery aims to stand out as the key provider of paleo-approved products not available in stores. The bakery specializes in protein products to meet the demand for protein and paleo-approved products. Besides protein and paleo diets, the bakery also deals in the ketogenic diet and manufactures various products to meet this claim.
The bakery believes a large population needs their unique products, hence the need to meet their needs. They also partner with blogs to help increase awareness about these products. Through partnerships with bloggers, the bakery aims to create awareness about the products they deal in and the importance of ketogenic, paleo and protein diets.
Through their partnership blogs, the bakery teaches people the importance of ketogenic diets to treat certain conditions such as epilepsy. They also market their products to help those in need of weight loss. Most of their products are low carb, high-fat protein diets, which encourages fat loss and weight reduction.
Their diets majorly consist of organic products to promote healthy eating habits. Since many people would wish t have healthy diets, Julian Bakery aims to replace common snacks for their healthy diets. The bakery aims to be the market leader in sustainable living by replacing snacks with paleo and ketogenic diets.
Julian Bakery Ingredients
Julian Bakery has various products with different quality ingredients. I will talk about some ingredients of my favorite products from the bakery or the ingredients of the top-selling products. One of my favorite products is the Paleo protein bar.
- Paleo protein bar: The bar is made from the following ingredients: organic sunflower seeds, organic cinnamon flavor, organic cinnamon, produra, monk fruit. Egg white powder and organic prebiotic fiber.
- Paleo wraps: The key ingredients include organic coconut flour, organic sunflower butter and oil, digestive resistant prebiotic tapioca fiber, citric acid, sea salt, organic flax meal, organic ground chia, organic tapioca flour, organic apple cider vinegar and filtered water.
- Almond paleo bread: The key ingredients include sea salt, lemon juice, potassium bicarbonate, egg whites, organic coconut flour, purified water, organic coconut and psyllium seed powder.
Products Features & Prices
Julian bakery has many products divided into these categories.
- Julian protein bars: The bars are made from various ingredients, available in two main flavors and different varieties. The prices of the protein bars are available in three sets of prices, namely $19.99, $25.99 and $ 29.99. The price depends on the bar you choose.
- Protein power: They are available in different variations, with the cheapest going for $29.99 and the most expensive going for $59.99.
- Pro Granola. The cheapest goes for $13.99, and the most expensive is $ 69.99.
- Bread and wraps: the prices of the bread range from $39.99 to $69.99. The prices of the wraps range from $10.99 to $59.99.
- Keto: the prices range from $13.99 to $69.99, depending on your choice.
Pros And Con
Word on the street has it that the company manufactures some of the best products using organic products. All the ingredients are naturally harvested and used to prepare the foods. The bakery avoids manufactured products, including cooking oils, to promote healthy diets. In place of cooking oil, the company uses organic sunflower oil. Organic products are good for weight reduction and the prevention of certain diseases and conditions.
The company presents a good image to the customers by promising healthy diets and weight reduction contributions. However, many clients have companied about the customer services offered by the company. Most customers complain that the refund policy is not working, even if it is evident that the products are tampered with. Many have received their products in torn wrappings, but they get no response from the company upon seeking refunds.
The product shipment and delivery are always delayed, even if you are located around the bakery. The products arrive late because the company depends on third party delivery services to get the products to users. Sometimes they arrive in faulty conditions. Sometimes the products take more than weeks to arrive.
The company is currently facing lawsuits filed by FDA. The company has put false adverts about their products; however, FDA realized it is misleading. They have a class-action lawsuit for claiming their bread is zero net carbs which is not the case. Customers feel the company has betrayed their trust by lying about their products and offering worse customer services. The company fame is now reducing to distrust and may soon go out of business.
Discounts And Coupons
Customers complain about the bakery not offering any discounts despite the volume of the products they buy. Customers complain that the products are overpriced, and they offer low value as advertised. The products are expensive and have terrible textures and tastes. The coupon adverts and offers advertised are not honored by the company.
What are Julian Bakery Protein Bars’ Available Flavors?
Julian Protein bars are available in two main flavors that are ginger snap and cinnamon resin. These flavors are manufactured from organic products to give the users full nutritional benefits.
What ingredients Are in Julian Bakery Protein Bars?
Organic cinnamon, produra, monk fruit, egg white powder, organic prebiotic fiber from tapioca, grounded organic sunflower seeds and organic cinnamon flavor.
Are Julian Bakery Protein Bars keto?
Yes, with no sugar alcohols and 100% paleo, the bars are ranked as one of the top keto protein bars available in the market.
Where Can I Buy Julian Bakery Protein Bars?
The protein bars are majorly available in online shops. I am not aware of any store stocking them. Most clients get them from Amazon or order directly from the company and wait for their deliveries.