GenF20 Plus Review: Naturally Increase HGH With GenF20 Plus Get Back Your Youth
I know that as I’ve gotten older, I’ve struggled. I couldn’t seem to muster the energy I was used to having. The days seemed like they were longer, and there wasn’t as much to enjoy. I also started to put on a few pounds, and my sex life, well, it sure wasn’t what it used to be. It’s like it happened overnight. One day I was myself, then the next, everything just changed.
I didn’t think what was going on was serious enough for a doctor’s visit. I was reasonably sure if I did, I’d get the well you’re getting older speech, you know the one, where they try not to insult you, but they are. After all, according to the media and society, these are all just natural things that happen when we get older. I wasn’t ready to accept that. I also didn’t want something chemical. I figured there had to be something made from natural ingredients that would help me get back to feeling like my old self.
Lucky for you, I found something that does what it claims. I’m going to share it with you. Regrettably, we can’t stop aging. Getting older comes for us all eventually, but you can do something to soften the blow. You can combat the effects of age with natural products.
So, What is GenF20 Plus?
The Importance And Benefits of HGH
- HGH is a hormone we create in abundance when we are young. HGH is the primary hormone involved in cell regeneration and reproduction. It’s the hormone that allows us to heal easier and without as much time in our youth. It also is the hormone responsible for helping to repair and grow muscle tissue for mass.
- It’s not surprising that as our HGH levels diminish, things become more difficult. This means it’s doesn’t just take longer to heal, but it’s harder to lose weight and put on muscle.
- HGH is produced in the pituitary gland naturally.
Who Makes GenF20 Plus
Leading Edge Health is the producer of GenF20 Plus. They’ve been in the natural health and supplement space since the late 1990s. They make and sell a varied line of supplement products for both men and women. Their head office is in Victoria, BC. They pride themselves on doing the sourcing testing and formulating a large number of different all-natural supplements.
The Special Formula: Ingredients And Why They Work
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that you’ll find in a wide range of supplements. That’s because it’s got convincing evidence that it helps enhance the body’s ability to manage stress.
- It also helps to improve the ability to recover after those long gym sessions by increasing the amount of HGH in the body. According to one study, it raises the levels of HGH in a man’s body significantly. Like many amino acids, it also helps to improve the immune system and the function of the metabolism.
- This ingredient is a trace mineral. It’s what our system uses to move glucose around in the blood so it reaches cells. So, this ingredient can reduce glucose levels in the blood and, at the same time, improve the rate of lean muscle gain.
- Significant research has also shown that this mineral can help retain muscle while encouraging weight loss. As a result, many bodybuilders take supplements with this ingredient for just that reason.
- This unique ingredient has been shown in research to help increase the blood supply and circulation overall. It may also help improve the overall sexual health and increase the ability for muscle recovery when working out.
- One study even showed an improvement in overall strength and endurance.
- GABA, which is short for gamma-aminobutyric acid, is something our brains produce naturally. It’s what we use to keep anxiety under control. You can think about it like the antidote or opposite of the hormones we create when we get an adrenaline rush. It helps to keep our brains calm and able to work.
- IT also has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and help lower high blood pressure.
- GABA was also shown in a study based in Korea to improve lean muscle mass and lower body fat. In addition, another study showed that GABA improved overall muscle gain.
- Colostrum is the fluid that is produced just before breast milk is released. This ingredient has a ton of antibodies and proteins in it. As a result, it can help increase muscle growth and improve overall strength.
- L-Arginine is another amino acid that is highly involved in the body’s production of protein. When you’re trying to build muscle, protein is an absolute necessity. This amino acid can be found in almost all protein-related foods. Still, as we rarely eat a balanced diet, it’s also included in a wide range of supplements, including GenF20 Plus.
- There is evidence to suggest that this amino acid can be used to help with things like high blood pressure and overall sexual function.
- One study has shown that L-Arginine can be beneficial for regulating the metabolism, increasing the amount of lean tissue, and improving insulin resistance.
- It takes energy to increase muscle mass, and fatigue is the enemy. L-Ornithine has been shown to help reduce overall the level of fatigue greatly.
- This ingredient can also help to reduce stress levels and improve the quality of sleep.
- This ingredient is naturally produced in eggs, sunflowers, soybeans, and some other foods. It’s been shown to help lower cholesterol and can even be used to help protect the liver. One study showed that it has a direct impact on metabolism and insulin resistance.
- This ingredient is also being studied at length by neuroscientists for the possibility of preventing mental decline and perhaps its use in treating Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Phosphatidylcholine can be challenging to get enough of through dietary means, especially when you’re attempting to watch your intake of things like meat and eggs.
- L-Valine is another amino acid that is directly tied to things like lean muscle mass, recovery, and healing. In addition, it’s been shown to help decrease the impact of stress on the body.
- It’s also involved in the chemical process that we use to create energy. So, it’s a popular ingredient for weight lifters as well as athletes.
- L-Valine also has the potential to balance blood sugar levels and protein metabolism.
- If you’ve ever tried to lose weight while under stress, you’ll know it’s significantly more difficult. That’s because when we are stressed, our bodies release certain chemicals that unfortunately make the weight loss process challenging.
- L-Tyrosine has been shown to help alleviate those adverse side effects of stress.
- L-Lysine is an amino acid that the body cannot create. This acid is vital in creating collagen, which gives our skin its elasticity and bounce back, something that decreases as we age. Collagen is also critical for the healing process.
- Interestingly, this amino acid has been shown to help those who have chronic anxiety issues, lowering the body’s response to release certain hormones when under stress.
- Another anti-aging benefits this ingredient may have is improving average hair growth. Conversely, if you’re deficient in this amino acid, it can cause hair loss.
- This particular amino acid plays a significant role in various body functions, including growth or muscle gain, the immune system, metabolism, and even transporting glucose throughout the body.
Why is GenF20 Plus Better than Other Options?
What Are the Possible Side Effects of GenF20?
Where to Purchase GenF20 Plus For The Best Price
GenF20 Plus can be found in health food stores and major department stores. However, the best price is buying directly through the website.
- They have a 67-day money-back guarantee.
- Purchasing a one-month supply will save you 10.00 off the recommended retail price at 69.95.
- However, the more you order, the more you can save, with the best deal being at a six-month supply, at 349.95 with free shipping globally. That is almost 130.00 in savings when you buy at the six-month supply level.
Select Your Package:The More You Buy, the More You Save
What Is the Recommended Dose?
With GenF20 Plus, you take two pills in the morning and another two in the evening, so four pills a day. It’s always important to take supplements as directed to ensure the best results.
When we are young, our bodies produce all the hormones and things we need well; however, as we age, some of those systems need help to do their job. I tried hard to eat a healthy diet and keep myself in shape, but it wasn’t enough. Even with watching what I ate, I wasn’t getting enough of the right things to make my body produce high enough levels of HGH to get that muscle back to where it belongs.
For me, this supplement has been well worth the price. I’ve seen improvements in my overall health, lost weight, and am starting to get back into shape again. So really, what do you have to lose?
- GenF20 Plus is shipped in discrete packaging. The mail carrier doesn’t need to know what you’re ordering. The label will be marked from the primary company Leading Edge. Within the US, orders typically arrive within two to seven days, depending on where you are located and what shipping choice you make.
- For example, if you order a six-month supply, the shipping is expedited and free with 2–3-day shipping.
- Results are different for everyone. Usually, people start to see mild improvements in the first couple of weeks, like better sleep and more energy. Other things like lean muscle gain and weight loss can take longer to start to show, with people reporting that it’s around the three-month mark that they begin to notice a difference.
- They recommend that you take the supplement for at least three months before you give up so that you can give it the best shot to work for you. Results can also vary depending on a person’s natural level of HGH. It’s also important to note that the benefits will not remain if you stop taking GenF20 Plus.
- No. Somatropin is the chemical name for a synthetic version of HGH. Those are available only with the approval of a doctor and a prescription and are done through injection. They also have severe side effects like joint and muscle pain, even an increased risk of carpal tunnel.
- Because everything included in GenF20 Plus is designed to get your body to make more HGH naturally, it can help improve muscle gain. When you create HGH, you also create IGF-1, which helps improve the process of turning protein into muscles.
- It’s not HGH. It is a strong mix of things like herbs, acids, and minerals that make the pituitary gland make more HGH. It’s an all-natural product, which contains no synthetic HGH.
- This is a common question because there has been so much media around people taking HGH injections. Unlike synthetic injections, which are illegal unless you have an approved prescription from the doctor, GenF20 Plus is known as an HGH releaser. That means that it’s a mix of ingredients that nudge the body into making more HGH on its own.
- This supplement was not designed to be taken by children. If you have concerns about your child’s growth, please check with a doctor. It isn’t until we are in our twenties that HGH production begins to lower.
- HGH in children is a massive component of their growth and development and should absolutely not be altered unless a physician determines a reason. Please seek medical advice when it comes to children.
- Technically no, you do not need a prescription or a doctor’s visit as this is just a supplement that encourages the body to make HGH. It is, however, highly recommended to talk to a doctor or medical professional if you have any questions or current medical conditions.
- In addition, if you’re taking any medications or other supplements, it is best to discuss them with your provider before starting GenF20 Plus. So first, keep in mind that many companies pitch their product as prescription-free HGH or HGH itself. These are frauds; you cannot legally acquire synthetic injectable HGH without a prescription.
- It’s not safe, it’s a bad idea, and if someone is trying to tell you otherwise, they don’t have your best interest in mind. What GenF20 Plus is, on the other hand, is an all-natural option that helps encourage the body to manufacture more HGH. No injections, no prescription, just a supplement taken twice a day to make your body do what it should.
- Billing comes under either “www.leadinghealth.com.” or “www.leminternet.com.” That way, no one needs to know which product you are purchasing. It just looks like you’re purchasing a product from a natural health company.
- There is no specific connection between HGH and the sex drive. But HGH users would beg to differ, and they see that the ingredients included in this formula have significant benefits on their sex drive and desire.
- Because this supplement is specifically formulated to improve the pituitary gland’s creation of HGH, it can help with weight loss. In addition, it helps to control blood sugar, enhance lean muscle building, boost metabolism, and destroy fat cells for use in energy. All of which can lead to significant weight loss.
- To be clear synthetic HGH is an injection and one that requires a doctor’s prescription. It is also only able to be administered by injection. These treatments can cost anywhere from 10,000 to 30,000 a year and can have problematic side effects. GenF20 Plus is not synthetic.
- Instead, it is an HGH releaser, meaning it’s a mix of specially chosen ingredients that have all been shown in one way or another to improve the body’s natural production of HGH. As a result, it’s far more affordable, better for the body, and doesn’t have the same side effects or prescription requirements.
- No, absolutely not. Sadly, there was an instance between the late fifties and mid-eighties where doctors administered HGH injections to children that unknowingly contained mad cow disease. It was an unfortunate flaw in the pasteurization.
- Since then, this type of HGH has not been used. To reiterate, GenF20 Plus is a supplement. It does not contain synthetic HGH. It simply contains minerals and ingredients that help the body make HGH on its own.