FAB CBD Review: Full-Spectrum CBD Products at Astonishing Prices
I don’t know about you, but the last couple of years have been extra stressful. From the pandemic to the economy, it seems like everything is just a little more difficult these days. So, I started trying to find something to help me relax and feel a little more normal to boost my overall wellness.
Every search I made kept coming back with the same results—CBD. Everything I read was telling me that CBD was the answer. I’m also an active outdoorsman and spend a lot of time on the trails, hiking, and exploring. It’s wonderful and something I would never want to give up, but my weekend play leaves me a little worn out and sore these days. I wanted something to help me bounce back. When I found Fab CBD, I was excited to discover that they use a solvent-free CO2 extraction process. It creates a strong and full-spectrum product they can use in various ways.
My golden retriever has been my dedicated hiking companion for years, and he’s getting older. So, when I found that Fab CBD products worked so well, giving me the desired effects, I ordered their dog treats for him. Now we spend more time hiking and playing than recovering. So, if you’re starting to feel the stress of the last couple of years build up or want something to help your overall wellness. I encourage you to look at Fab CBD for you and your canine companion.
Read on to find out about the products and how to get the already affordable products at an even better rate.
Who is FAB CBD?
- Founded in 2017, just before the federal legalization by Josh Delaney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The company’s mission was to make a product that would be simple for anyone to use. They support the community through charitable contributions and make vegan-friendly products which can be more difficult to find in the CBD market.
- They work exclusively with hemp that is organically farmed in Colorado. They offer a range of discount options and a reasonably sized product lineup at rates on par with or below the market average.
Customer feedback was invaluable when deciding who to trust in the CBD industry. I’ve gathered a few reviews to show how other customers feel about Fab CBD.
“I love FAB CBD products. They taste great and have the desired effect I am looking for in a CBD product. I especially love the Topical Cream and the PM Chews. Their customer support is beyond compare as well, always helpful and quick. Shipping is fast as well, even during peak seasons around the holidays. I highly recommend all their products.” Pamela Dean, Local Guide Google Reviewer.
“I ordered the CBD-CBG, product was great quality as usual, but I want to brag on their customer service for a second… I went to log in my account to check shipping info, and I couldn’t log in (they were updating their website). I emailed them & they responded very quickly and sent me the link to log into and, without asking, sent me my tracking info. I DIDN’T HAVE TO ASK! They always just go above & beyond. That’s extremely hard to find nowadays. So refreshing!” Chelsea Oberender, Google Review.
“The products are outstanding. Definitely helped with the pain relief. Plus, the staff was so absolutely generous and insightful. I am so thankful for FAB CBD! I am so very grateful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will be a customer for life.” Michael Mitkofski, Recommendation on Facebook.
I absolutely would recommend FAB CBD products!! I ordered one of everything in the strongest strengths, and they have helped me greatly. Finally, I have something that actually helps me and doesn’t destroy my internal organs like prescription meds do. I also have to commend FAB for their Excellent customer service! Thank you, Josh and all the staff, for providing me and so many with a Wonderful product & top-notch customer service!!!!”
CM and TE Blume, Facebook Recommendations.
- Vegan friendly.
- C02 extraction, no solvents used.
- Large, varied product lineup.
- Third-party testing.
- Great customer service.
- Community conscious works with charities.
- Organic farming source.
- No pesticides and non-GMO.
- Great reputation and positive reviews.
- Fast shipping, affordable expedited.
- Reward and point system for even more savings.
- More product options, although they are working on this as they’ve started offering soft gel capsules.
- They are a smaller company, so customers find they sell out of products more often.
Reasons To Choose Fab CBD
Some CBD companies have been around longer than Fab CBD, but most don’t have the same solid ratings across the industry.
- Overall, Fab CBD has a strong 4-star rating on Trustpilot.
- They are free from warning letters from the FDA that plague many other CBD brands and haven’t been involved in lawsuits over the safety or quality of the brand.
- They’re also a business built on giving back to the community. Fab CBD works with various charitable organizations and, in 2021, partnered with One Tree Planted to plant over 1000 trees.
- They also work with full-spectrum CBD because they believe in the “Entourage Effect,” which is the idea that cannabinoids work best in combination.
- Affordability is another strong reason to go with Fab CBD. They have various products, from dog treats to topical treatments, and they’re affordable. Their oils start at $39.99 and Gummies at $59.99. These are fantastic price points for someone just starting their CBD wellness journey.
- They also offer dog treats at a $34.00 one-time purchase price but make sure you keep reading to discover ways to save even more!
The Product Lineup
Fab CBD offers a range of products. All their products are full-spectrum. They have capsules, oils, salve, cream, dog treats, anytime gummies, and nighttime gummies.
- Cannabinoid Supplement: They have one capsule product called the complete cannabinoid soft gels. These are cannabinoid supplement, which is a blend of CBG, CBD, CBN, and CBD. This product is fantastic for those who want the simplest way of getting their CBD. They have no taste. Using a capsule helps ensure you get the right amount every time.
- Blend Ratio: The ratio on the blend is 1:1:1:1, which sets this product apart from others on the market. It’s a truly unique experience.
- A new study in 2022 on CBN published in the Journal of Free Radical Biology and Medicine has shown that it may be able to protect nerve cells from oxidative damage. Oxidative damage is one of the major contributors to cell death. This study suggests that CBN may be viable for treating neurodegenerative disorders.
- A survey published in Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research revealed that CBG had positive results for issues like depression. It also showed useful for chronic pain, anxiety, and insomnia with negligible side effects or withdrawal symptoms.
- Next up is my favorite, and that’s their gummy product line. Fab CBD sells gummies in both an anytime and nighttime formula. The anytime gummies are $59.99 without discounts and contain 25mg of CBD isolate per gummy. Each jar has 30 servings.
- The nighttime gummies have 12.5mg of CBD per serving, costing $89.99 for a one-time purchase. These gummies are made with a broad-spectrum CBD Distillate and contain L-Theanine, 5-HTP, 2.5 mg of Melatonin, Ashwagandha, and GABA.
- This study published in 2021 shows that Ashwagandha extract can improve sleep.
- The nighttime gummies were designed to help you drift off to dreamland. They’re vegan and taste great; they are flavored with Acai. They’ve only been around for a year but are dairy-free and gluten-free. They don’t use artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. It’s personally my favorite out of all their products and the one that keeps me coming back for more. Finding a vegan-friendly gummy product is hard, but they’ve done an excellent job creating something that both works and tastes great.
- Suggested dose: The suggested dose is 1 to 2 gummies at bedtime, and each bottle has 60 servings.
- Like many other CBD companies, Fab CBD knows the value of getting into the pet CBD business. It’s always amazing when you can order for yourself and your pet through the same company. Because they are primarily a human product company, they’re used to the rigorous standards required and apply those same metrics to create a dog treat.
- They went a step further and learned all they could about what was best for dogs as far as nutrition and created a product that is wheat-free, soy-free, corn-free, and free from THC. They combined that knowledge with the best cannabinoids for dog sand and made what is now a best-selling product. They’re Calm & Cool CBD dog treats.
- CBD has been thought to be significantly beneficial in pets for years. Like you, your dog has an endocannabinoid system that affects the whole body.
- A study by Colorado State University and Cornell University found CBD to be exceptionally promising for treating seizures in dogs. It found that 89% of dogs in the trial that received CBD had fewer seizures. The study was published in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Like any other changes you plan to make to your pet’s diet and wellness plan, you should always consult with your veterinarian. Some pet medications may interact with CBD negatively, so be sure to talk to your vet before giving your pet CBD.
The Best Selling Line
- Oils are the leader in product lines that sell the most. That’s no exception at Fab CBD.
- Oils are always a popular product, partly because they are fast-acting. The desired effect kicks in faster by putting oils under the tongue than using methods like soft gels or gummies. I’m personally in love with the Citrus CBD oil, but they also have vanilla, mint, berry, and naturally flavored options.
- The oils also come in different strengths, from the low yet still potent 300mg all the way up to 2400mg. Each bottle is a full spectrum hemp extract taken from the aerial parts of the plant. It’s a vegan-friendly oil made of coconut and sunflower oil, with other natural flavors.
- serving size: The suggested serving size on each bottle is ½ a dropper or .5ml.
- The oils are priced depending on their strength. The strongest is 2400mg and costs $129.00 without any discounts, the lowest is 300mg, and it’s $39.99. There’s no increase in price for flavors.
- With the potency and the quick-acting nature of these oils, it’s no surprise they are a best seller.
- At Fab CBD, they offer two topical formulas, salve, and cream. The salve comes in a 1oz 1000mg or 2.5oz 3000mg strength. The salve has a rosemary and mint smell which they import from France. They’ve gone above and beyond to ensure this salve is extremely potent. It’s masterfully formulated with distilled, full-spectrum hemp and essential oils like golden jojoba, eucalyptus, and peppermint. They added other beneficial ingredients like menthol and vitamin E to add a cooling effect and be good for the skin.
- The menthol and eucalyptus give it both a warming and cooling effect. This is a powerful CBD salve, and still, it’s reasonably priced. The 1000mg is only $79.00, and the 3000mg is $159.00. However, if you want to save, you can go with the bundle deal and only pay $205.00 for both savings, you $33.00, and that’s not including any of their other great discount options.
- One study on arthritis inflammation and pain showed that CBD, when used transdermally, could significantly reduce the swelling in joints and potentially relieve arthritis-related pain. It also found that there were no evident side effects.
- Fab CBD also makes a CBD topical cream. It’s like their other products, a full-spectrum product. But unlike the salve, it’s a lightweight lotion formula. It comes in a 600mg formulation and only costs 49.00. The Fab CBD Topical Cream has a softer scent of blood oranges. It also does not contain menthol or eucalyptus for those who don’t like the hot/cold effect.
- The Natural Medicine Journal explains the possible benefits of the Entourage effect when it comes to topical applications of full-spectrum CBD products. In one study they referenced, it was found that the more concentrated the product, the better the results in animal trials.
- Topical products are perfect for active, athletic participants, those who love the gym, and office workers who spend too much time at their desks. It’s a great addition to a self-care and wellness routine.
How To Get The Most For Your Money
You never want to spend more than you need to, but quality products are expensive. Fab CBD does their best to keep the prices reasonable, but to go the extra mile, they offer multiple ways to save. Let’s look at the top three ways to get these great products at a discount.
1. Subscribe and Save Discount Club
- This is becoming a hot trend in the CBD market and across the online shopping world. I absolutely love the whole concept. I’m constantly busy, and more times than I can count, I have run out of the product without remembering to place an order. This saves me from remembering I just set up my subscription for the time it takes me to use the products, and now I never run out.
- The discount club also offers monthly raffles and give-aways. The form to sign up is on youraccount page. They also have some cool gear that’s limited edition and provide early access to new products to the discount club members.
- With Fab CBD, you can make your purchase a subscription rather than a one-time order and save 20%. The subscription option can make it easy to ensure you don’t run out of anything while saving you money. For subscriptions, you can opt for delivery every 2-10 weeks, depending on your personal needs. The great thing about it is that it can be canceled at any time or rescheduled.
2. Website Savings
- Fab CBD runs regular sales on itswebsite. You may find 10% up to 25% off on specific purchase amounts if you check in regularly. The best way to spot these is to watch your email, as they’ll likely send exclusive discounts and deals to their already registered customers. It never hurts to check the website from time to time to ensure that you don’t miss out on any other savings.
3. External Coupons & Become an Affiliate
- If the subscription savings aren’t enough, you can always look into external coupon sites. There are often 20% discount codes easily found on coupon sites and some of their other affiliates.
- You can consider joining their affiliate program if you are ready to invest some time into your discount.
- You need to already have a customer account You have made at least one purchase from them before you can be considered for the affiliate program. You can then sign up through their website and earn a 15% commission on the first sale of any purchase made through the link you share.
- If you run your own website or have a large social following, this can be a terrific way to earn credit to save on your net purchase. Make sure you read the full terms and conditions. There are some exceptions and things that you should know about returns, especially if you have never done an affiliate program again.
Conclusions And Final thoughts
There are thousands of companies selling CBD these days. So many that it can be difficult to determine which ones are safe, reliable, and carry quality products. Thankfully there are companies like Fab CBD that are all three. They’ve got a good overall rating from their customers. They are highly rated in terms of customer service, which is perfect for someone just getting into the world of CBD.
The affordability makes them rise above the competition. Sure, there are cheaper options, but those companies aren’t ones I’d want to do business with. At Fab CBD, they give back to the community, make conscious vegan-friendly choices and avoid all the solvents and other dangerous extraction methods. They’ve also got some of the best quality and variety around.
Q- What Exactly is CBD?
Q- Aren’t Hemp and Marijuana the Same Thing?
Q- Can CBD Cause a Positive Drug Test?
Q- Where Does Fab CBD Get Their Hemp?
Q- How Does Fab CBD Process the Hemp?
Q- Do CBD Products Expire?
Q- Shipping Time and Cost
- Free Shipping: At Fab CBD, they always offer free shipping on orders over $99. That doesn’t mean you’ll pay an arm and a leg if you make a bigger order.
- Standard shipping Rate: They provide a standard shipping rate of $5.99; if you need your order faster, they offer FedEx ground for only $9.99. Standard shipping is from 3-7 days for most orders. Longer deliveries are possible and more common in some areas. It may take up to 10 business days for your order to arrive within the US. They do ask that if your order takes longer than 10 days for you to contact their customer service.
- Once the order is processed, you will receive a tracking number via email from USPS or FedEx.
- For international shipping, it’s best to check with customer service before placing an order. There is little information on their website about international shipments.
Q- What if I Need to Change My Address?
Q- Account Questions
Q- Return Policies
- Fab CBD offers a full refund for purchases returned within 30 days of the order placement.
- If your return is the result of something Fab CBD is responsible for, they will pay the shipping fees. For example, if you receive a package with a broken product or not the product you ordered. However, all other shipping fees are non-refundable.
- You can find the full refund policy at page. It’s important to note that all returns must have a return merchandise authorization received through talking to someone in their customer service department.
- Refunds can take up to 4 weeks to process.
- They do accept returns on open items, but only one product of each type in a return can be opened. For example, if you ordered capsules and cream, both can be opened and returned. However, if you ordered two types of capsules, only one can be opened and still qualify for a refund.