Enjuku Racing Review: Reasons to Choose Enjuku Racing as Your Auto Parts Dealer
Being able to drive a car is one thing; understanding how to properly maintain one is quite another completely. The majority of automobile owners consider their vehicle to be their pride and pleasure, a status symbol that also provides convenience and comfort for them. However, in order to ensure the long-term viability of this comfort and convenience, the vehicle must be properly maintained. It must be maintained, and not just with any replacement parts, but with spare parts that are of excellent quality and that can be acquired at a reasonable price as well.
What Exactly is Enjuku Racing And How Does it Work?
Enjuku Racing is a mid-size corporation based in Clermont, Florida that operates an e-commerce site, enjukuracing.com. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Clermont, Florida. It is a retailer of items and services related to the automobile sector.
- The online site is one of the most well-known auto parts and accessories distributors, and it competes with well-known companies such as AutoZone and RealTruck. In this digital store, customers may find a selection of items and brands that can be delivered at their leisure once an order has been placed on the website.
- Even after over two decades, the brand continues to evolve and flourish at a rapid pace. Its selection of racing parts for sale is mostly focused on Nissan 240SX components as well as SR20DET performance components.
- The company is widely regarded as one of the best twisters in the business when it comes to assuring S-Chassis functionality. According to various Enjuku reviews, it is respected for its expertise and commitment to providing excellent customer service not just in the United States but across the world.
- As of right now, the brand has broadened its scope of activities to include a greater emphasis on overall Nissan performance, as well as a variety of other automobiles. As a renowned tuning store for S-Chassis vehicles, it has expanded its offerings to include additional Nissan racing components and vehicles, such as the 350Z and 370Z, as well as VQ and RB25DET swaps, among others.
- In the near future, it will strive to establish a dedicated R&D department with the purpose of selling various components and accessories for new cars that enter the market.
What Types of Parts Does Enjuku Racing Offer?
The internet business offers a huge selection of parts, including pipes, openings, wheels, exhausts, and suspensions, among many other things. Enjuku Racing can supply practically any component or accessory, ranging from cooling systems to turbo kits, front-end modifications to shock-handling supplies, and anything in between.
In an online business, parts and accessories are often divided into three sorts or categories, depending on whether they are used for customizing, maintenance, or upgrading.
This is the location where you may get new engine parts for customizing a vehicle’s engine for increased efficiency. You may locate all of the components of a suitable engine for enhancing or maintaining performance in this section. Purchase anything you want for engine upgrades after developing a detailed strategy that considers how the new engine parts will work in conjunction with the existing engine.
If you have completed all of the engine modifications that you wish, you may want to consider promoting the interior in order to give it a sporty appearance and feel while on the road. After all, the brand’s goal is to provide parts that are inspired by racing. In order to do this, the online Enjuku Racing store offers a variety of aftermarket vehicle parts, which range from steering wheels ($195) to bucket seats ($360).
The majority of current car modification projects do not exclude the use of unique wheel elements. These are perhaps some of the most well-known aftermarket components available. All of these wheel parts, as well as lug nuts and spacers, are available for purchase through the online store. With the help of these components, you can readily picture in-style driving elevated to a whole new level of sophistication.
The body pieces are intended for customers who are more concerned with the outward appearance of their vehicle than they are with maintaining internal performance through engine and interior modifications. They value a high-performing engine, but they are quite OK with a slight delay in that performance.
As a result, many tuners are primarily concerned with improving the appearance of their automobiles. The web provides a complete selection of aftermarket body components for them. They include the tail lights ($449), wide body kit ($1078) etc.
Aim Of Enjuku
- Enjuku is dedicated to achieving its exclusive aim of bridging the gap between the racing and tuning cultures. It is possible that this is the reason for the company’s provision of aftermarket parts. According to the website, whether it is necessary to give a car the appearance of a racer or to enhance its performance to the level of a racing car, the necessary aftermarket components are available in the digital store for purchase.
- From vented hoods to turbo drives and dependable braking systems, the catalog of components is chock-full of unique racing-inspired parts for a wide range of cars and applications. This is possibly the reason why any tuner or car owner may put their faith in this online site while looking for aftermarket, high-performance components.
- The online inventory is updated on a regular basis to ensure that customers have access to the most up-to-date and comprehensive selection of exclusively performing components.
Enjuku Racing Collaborates With a Variety of Brands
Enjuku Racing Provides A Variety of Deals
- The business is well-known for its package offers, which provide significant savings while also teaching you how to be a more informed buyer. These are some of the greatest bargains available on performance components. As an alternative to purchasing each component separately and spending far more money than is really necessary, Enjuku provides all compatible components in a single bundle. This results in huge savings when such a package is implemented.
- While the package offers on offer are perfect for clients who want to save money on the components they need, it is a truth that there are occasions when consumers just want a single item in order to complete their projects successfully.
- Keeping this in mind, the team at Enjuku makes every effort to keep the purchasing price for each of the components on sale as low as possible. As a result, you receive exactly what you want at the greatest possible price. The internet site now has various components and accessories that are offered at cheap prices, and you may get them without leaving your home.
- If you want to save even more, you may use discount codes, although there aren’t quite as many as you might imagine. At any given moment, there may only be 2-3 codes that are operational and active. Participating in the Rewards program online, where you may save a significant amount of your hard-earned money, is the most certain way to obtain these vouchers.
- The application is completely free, and it will save you money in the long run. To create an account, all you have to do is sign up. After that, all you have to do is complete a few basic activities, such as placing a recurring order, like pages, sharing pages, or providing objective product evaluations.
Customer Feedback And Reviews
The majority of consumers are delighted with the communication service, the discounts, the components, and the timely delivery. They are also eager to shop from the web site again in the future and to refer it to others who are looking for high-quality and high-performing parts. These testimonials, as well as those from beginners and discussion forums, can be found on their official website.
What Are the Package Deals that Enjuku Racing offers?
Let’s take a look at some of the package deals that are offered on the official website of Enjuku Racing:
These parts are for any Nissan 240SX with a 5-speed transmission, including models with KA or SR engines and chassis models with S13 or S14 wheels. It contains the three components that you would require to replace the whole hydraulic system that controls your clutch action. It includes:
- Exedy Master Cylinder
- Exedy Slave Cylinder
- ISR Stainless Braided Auto to Manual Swap Clutch Line
This is a fantastic improvement to do when replacing your clutch and you want to guarantee that your clutch system operates as reliably as possible.
This kit includes:
|ISR Performance S13 SR20DET Water Pump Combo|
ISR OE Replacement Water Pump
ISR Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
|Nissan SR/KA – 60 Degree
Nissan SR20DET S13
Nissan SR20DET S13/S14 – Black
In this turbo upgrade bundle, they have gathered the most often used parts for changing your stock turbo to the GT2871R turbocharger. Turbocharger kit for the S13 and S14 that is a direct bolt-on upgrade that gives higher performance for the money. This kit contains the following items:
- Garrett GT2871R-RS turbo
- ISR Performance Bottom Mount Turbo Manifold
- ISR Performance Turbo Lines for S13 or S14 Pick your Engine Above.
- Clocking adapter and Wastegate Rod Extension (S13 Only)
- GT fitting and drain kit (S13 Only)
- Oil Restrictor for Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos (S13 and S14)
- ISR SR20DET 7 Layer Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- ISR 4 Bolt Turbine Inlet Gasket
How Can You Save Money on Enjuku Racing?
Having learned more about Enjuku Racing and their products, let’s look at several ways you may save money when purchasing these items:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Enjuku Racing.
In order for your cancellation or return to be approved, you must follow the following procedures:
- Within 30 days of the original purchase date, you must arrange for a return and mail it back to Enjuku Racing.
- All returned products must be in their original, unopened packaging and must not have been used.
- All returns will be subject to a 25 percent restocking fee, which will be charged to the client.