When Did Chess USA Start
What Do they sell?
What Exactly Do they have?
What is their Return Policy?
Whom Do they Operate Under?
ChessUSA operates under the International Chess Enterprises (ICE) umbrella, making it easier to sell online since hundreds of products are already listed across various websites like Amazon and eBay.
- Their reputation is that they are reliable and offer high-quality products. They also have a secure checkout process which makes it easy for customers to shop with them.
- I recommend buying the electronic chess set because it gives you more options than just playing on your phone or computer when there isn’t anyone around to play against.
- It’s lightweight, easy to travel with, and perfect for students who want something portable yet fun! The pieces snap together, so if one gets stolen, then you can buy another specific piece instead of having an entirely new board made without all the extra parts!
What Do They Do Well?
♠ They are committed to customer satisfaction, and that’s why they have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
♠ They also offer free shipping on orders over $50, making it easier for customers to buy even more products.
♠ They sell many different boards at reasonable prices; additionally, their customer support team goes and beyond to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
♠ Chess USA is a company dedicated to teaching chess fundamentals and tactics. They provide courses on the basics of chess, such as how the pieces move and different ways to attack.
What Products Do they Offer?
They offer three different courses: one for kids, a classroom course, and an advanced course.
Their first-class teaches children how to play chess with essential pieces such as pawns and rooks. They focus on teaching tactics like promotion and give examples of games people can use to practice what they learn in the classroom setting.
Their second course is for a classroom environment and focuses on tactics like how to win games in small, intelligent moves rather than making many attacks at once. They give examples of different chess problems that people can practice to apply what they learn in their classes.
The third course they offer is targeted towards adults who want to compete against other players or enter tournaments and championships themselves. This course teaches more complex strategies such as pawn structure (how your pieces are placed) and king safety (keeping your king safe). Another focus of this course is an endgame, which provides the best way to win a game by making smart moves to make your opponent run out of time.
♦ Traditional chess sets
♦ Magnetic chess sets
♦ Outdoor chess sets
♦ Staunton style chess pieces
♦ Themed chess pieces
♦ Marble chess boards
♦ Leather chess boards
♦ Metal chess boards
♦ Glass chess boards
♦ Tournament supplies
♦ Chess computers
♦ Chess DVDs
♦ Chess software
♦ Other board games
They have all the chess equipment and all the board games you might need. You can browse through their website and order what suits you.
Do they Offer Quality Products?
They have a good reputation in the online chess community. They offer quality products to their customers and have a secure checkout process, making it easy for people to shop with them.
How is their Customer Service?
Price Fairness, Deals, and Discounts at ChessUSA
They have over 70 different chess sets for sale on their website. They offer many of the same styles of pieces and boards available in stores, but they also have unique items you won’t be able to find anywhere else. All their prices are very affordable, making it easy for people who don’t want to spend a lot on equipment or buy gifts for children at school events or holidays like Christmas.
What is their Bestseller?
Where Do They Ship?
- They have free shipping on all orders over $49 within the US plus international rates too.
- They also offer special rates for military personnel who are currently serving overseas. So be sure to send in a request or contact them through their website if this applies to you.
- It usually takes between two-five days from when they receive an order until people get it at home, depending on how close someone is located near one of their warehouses around North America which can range from California up into Canada or even Texas.