Carol Wright has been in the forefront of the direct mail marketing industry for some time. Since it was launched in 1972, something about Carol Wright just felt right and timeless. There’s no telling how a company might do out in the real world, but it seems that things have gone well for this company.
To us, it seems affordability drives this direct mail marketing company. It strives to provide gifts, apparel, and personal care items. By personal care items, we mean anything from skin care to dietary supplements, just to name a few things.
Diving Into the Products And Prices
Part of the reason its become such a popular site is because of its growing number of products. It can become your one-stop online shop if you give it a chance. The following are products and prices you can expect from the company:
Health and Beauty
When it comes to health and beauty, this company has a lot to offer, from regular beauty products to personal care items, such as compression socks or arthritis pain relief. A pain relief product for folks dealing with arthritis costs about $14.99, which is a bargain, especially compared to some of the other options we’ve seen online.
Outdoor And Garden
Everything About Shipping
Once you place an order, the countdown begins. The warehouse ensures that the items purchased leaves within a 72-hour window. That’s standard among many of the best online stores out there.
- Keep in mind that the window mentioned earlier only applies to items that were in stock. If they weren’t, then they’d have to ship from the manufacturer, which could take a while longer.
- Items can be sent standard, and that could take two weeks to get to the destination. Of course, if the items are being shipped outside the continental U.S., then expect four to six weeks.
- Express shipping is much faster. If you’re in the U.S., then it’ll get there in three to four business days. Those outside the U.S. will have to wait about five to seven days for express shipping. An additional $9.95 will be added to your total cost if your order is less than 10 pounds.
- Super express shipping is also possible. If you place an order before 11 a.m., you’ll get what you want the next business day. If you need your order quickly, then you probably won’t mind that it’ll cost $29.95.
- When you order something, you’re given a order number. This number could be used to check the order status. You’ll need your last name, too. You could also just sign in and check the order status.
- If you wish to return or exchange the item you buy, use the enclosed packing slip and the return shipping label. This is sent along with all of the company’s packages. Instructions are sent, too. No questions are asked. If you can’t find the slip, you can go to the site and print out the merchandise return form.
The Pros And Cons
The following are some pros and cons that we think you should know about this company:
- The prices here are quite affordable.
- There’s a perks program you can join, and you’ll get 10% back when you buy premium brands or 5% back from retailers like Best Buy or Target.
- You get 100% satisfaction guarantee with every item; you can exchange the item or return it for a refund.
- There are no high-end products.
- Their selection isn’t as wide as the company claims.
- Customer service isn’t always as good as it should be.
1-732-572-2118 is the number to fax any questions or comments. If you want to write them through the mail, you can use the following address: