Blue Ridge Hemp Review: Don’t Buy Until You Read this
There used to be a time when I found it difficult to get the best Hemp products to use and not get tired of it. I’ve tried quite a number of Hemp brands in the past, but they weren’t just the type I see myself using for so long. Well, I recently stumbled on a Hemp brand, Blue Ridge Hemp, which I believe is the ideal one for me; I’m sure you’ll love it too.
Highlights of what to expect from the Blue Ridge Hemp product
- Whole plant hemp and CBD isolate product
- It is cruelty-free
- Its facility is GMP compliant
- Several gluten-free and vegan products
- Sustainability sourced
- Non-GMO hemp
- Provides assistance programs so the CBD can be affordable for everybody.
About The Company
Quality of the Products Provided By Blue Ridge Hemp
The entire Hemp material that Blue Ridge Hemp uses is sourced from trusted partner farms where the farmers grow the Hemp crops in accordance with modern sustainable practices. The small team of the brand is updated on the excellent manufacturing practices and every one of the company’s products can be verified through the entire process. This brand works with Flourish software and Can Verify to provide total tamper-evident and for each product since the first thing they care about is your health and safety.
What is the Main Mission of Blue Ridge Hemp?
The mission of Blue Ridge Hemp is clear, and that’s to fight pain by using CBD products. As stated earlier, they also have a “reduced price program” which is aimed to give back to society. I love the fact that this company has selected a particular area where their products focus on. I believe the brands that do this can easily combine the right product types and formulations to be successful in one area.
Any individual can apply for the reduced-price program that this company provides. With this program, anybody that would love to use CBD products but can’t afford them can still have some to provide solutions to their conditions. This form of assistance is one that’s very much rarely seen anywhere, not only in the CBD industry but across all industries.
Get More information by visiting the Reduced Price Assistance Page
Overall Rating Review
Based on 82 reviews from the Facebook page of the brand, the company has a 4.8/5 star rating, which is very impressive for such a brand. With this, it is no doubt that this brand has proven to be the best when it comes to hemp products.
Pros and Cons of Blue Ridge Hemp
Just like every other brand, there are pros and cons of this company. It’s of no surprise that the pros outweigh the cons, which can even be verified by the number of excellent reviews this company has. Now, let’s dive into the pros and cons of this brand:
- The CBD flowers are sourced from Oregon Farms.
- You can also get several strains in pre-rolled cones.
- Carries a wide array of CBD strains.
- It does not provide info to new CBD smokers about how they can dose.
- It does not have heavy metal, terpene, residual solvents, and pesticides lab tests.
Website Knowledge Base
Blue Ridge Hemp Accepted Payment Options
Best Ways to Save on Blue Ridge Hemp
Blue Ridge Hemp offers various mouth-watering and attractive deals to help save money while you shop on their online site. With their wide array of customers, there are several side attractions to keep loyal customers wanting more. Of the many deals available for customers, listed below are the three best ways, and we’ve also included a bonus:
- Blue Ridge Hemp provides pre-planned coupon codes with discounts to help customers to save money on their products. This feature isn’t permanent as they elapse on expiration on the predetermined time frame.
- Discounts are given on some particular Blue Ridge Hemp products at different time intervals to help their intending customers save money on their intended purchase.
- Blue Ridge places promo codes on a specific product to help their customers save on the website. The promo codes have a defined time frame and expire when the time frame elapses.
- Well, this shouldn’t come as a surprise as I have talked well about it earlier. This program gives patients who aren’t economically empowered the chance to buy products at discounted prices.
Best Selling Products at Blue Ridge Hemp
Blue Ridge has established itself as one of the top and stand-out Hemp products makers with many viable Hemp products. Some of the best-selling hemp products due to popular demand on the website of Blue Ridge Hemp are highlighted below:
- Farmers carefully breed Hemp nugs to excellently enhance the CBD content, while making the THC content to suppress.
- The outcome is a perfect CBD-rich flower that tastes, smells, and looks like marijuana, but does not have its psychoactive effects.
Price: $10 to $60 ($0.01 per mg)
- If you’re thinking of a traditional way to consume CBD, then you should go for CBD tincture oils.
- These products became very popular some years ago as an emerging way of treating children who have rare epileptic seizures.
- The oils are popular because they provide fast relief without any negative health effects.
Price: $30 to $65 ($0.07 – $0.09 per mg)
- Coconut oil and CBD is the perfect combination.
- Coconut oils have high levels of MCTs that help with bioavailability and metabolization.
- This simply means that if one takes CBD with coconut oil, a perfect amount of the CBD becomes active in our bloodstream.
Price: $40 ($0.16 per mg)
- Apply CBD easily with these infused roll-ons.
- Each of these Blue Ridge products packs 50mg of CBD into 10ml, and they have roll-ons for calm and relaxation, headaches and stress, muscle care, breathing easy and concentration, and joint care.
Price: $20 ($0.30 per mg)
Sizes: 50mg of CBD into 10ml
Final Verdict: Is this the best source of CBD products?
Well, to round this review off, this company provides a wide array of CBD products derived from Hemp and they arrive in several strengths. They have a believable and clear mission because the practices of this company are tailored to support it. The price of their products is fair, and all their products can be shipped to you wherever you are in the United States.
According to my observation, I can clearly tell you that this brand produces one of the best CBD products in every category. They meet every criterion I need before I can recommend a company. The criteria include solid attention to detail, affordable and fair pricing, clever formation, and full third-party testing.