- BForce Bands offers a number of products that are available on the website. There are a number of different bundles for bands such as the 5-pack or the 3.0 packages.
- There are booty bands and an option to purchase wider booty bands when needed. The BForce Bands core ball is great to work the stomach area and other parts of the body. Sliders are also available.
- There are a number of products that can help shape the body and help reward the results that are desired.
5 Pack BForce Bands
The BForce Bands has all the features needed to enjoy a full workout from the bottom to the top of the body. There are three separate features that allow the bands to be used.
All features of the BForce Bands are created to make a workout easy to set up and complete with little hassle.
New Bar Bundle$174.99
- Includes (3) Wide Booty Bands + Core Sliders
- 40 inch accessory weighs only 2.5 pounds
5 Pack Bforce Bands$59.99
5 different levels of resistance:
- extra light
- light medium
- extra heavy
- connected with a 12″ anchor strap
BForce Bands 3.0$59.99
- Most versatile and progressive resistance bands
4 levels of resistance:
- PINK (Extra Light 3-12lbs.)
- YELLOW (Light 5-20lbs.)
- GREEN (Medium 10-40lbs.)
- ORANGE (Heavy 15-60lbs.)
As with any product, prices vary depending on which product is purchased and which accessories are also purchased. There are bundles offered at BForce Bands, such as the above-mentioned 5 Pack Bforce Bands. The 5 Pack Bforce Bands has a price of $59.99. The bundle which contains many items is called the New Bar Bundle. This bundle comes with three wide booty bands and the core sliders, making this a complete package that goes for the price of $174.99. On the less expensive side of things, the booty ball has a retail price tag of $19.99.
Pros And Cons
- Bringing a training system that fits in a small bag along with me everywhere is truly priceless. I can pack the system easily into my bag and go through airports, bus stops, and train stations.
- Once I arrive at my destination, the setup only takes less than a minute and I’m beginning my workout. With the different cushioned handles for my hands and the ankle adjustment, I can work out my entire body.
- The BForce Bar allows me to finish off my workout with exercises that are not possible without the bar.
- The only negative, but this is true with any workout band, is if I keep the bands in a hot and dry place, they can age quicker and that can lead to breakage. So, I keep my bands out of hot and dry areas, so they will last a very long time.
Discount And Coupons
Warranty / Return Policy
BForce Bands believes in its products and believes you will be happy with the results. However, sometimes an item may need to be returned or a warranty may need to be used to replace a broken or damaged item. Any item can be returned within 14 days from the date the item is received.
All items to be returned must be in the original packaging and be unused. Once the returned item is received, it will be inspected and if it meets all the criteria, the account will be issued store credit in the way of an E-Gift Card, minus the restocking fee of $2.95 and the shipping cost. Items bought during clearance or on sale are not eligible for return.
#1- My return is past the 14 days, now what?
Ans: Sorry, if the item is postmarked outside of the 14 day period, the item is not eligible for return.
#2- Does store credit from my return expire?
Ans: Store credit will expire 1 year from the issue date.