Berkshire Hemp Farms Review: New Extraction Methods And Ways to Save on CBD Oils
CBD was fully legalized in 2018 and is one of the most sought-after natural products on the market. That’s because it works. If you’re like me, you’d rather turn to natural remedies and treatments than deal with the chemical alternatives.
The CBD market blossomed, and people who’d been preparing for its legalization for years were ready. Like any natural treatment option, it can be a little overwhelming when you first start reading about it. There are so many different names and so much information.
From full-spectrum to delta and isolates, the terms can be confusing. That’s one of the things I love about Berkshire Hemp Farms; they offer simplicity. All their products are naturally full-spectrum. Hemp, where CBD comes from, is actually the first crop that humans cultivated. As a chronic illness sufferer, I was delighted to get my hands on their CBD oil options. Hemp is fascinating. It is probably one of the most versatile plants on the planet. It’s used to make everything from sailing fabric and ropes to paper and clothing.
- We may not be the first culture to cultivate it to create higher levels of THC and CBD, as there is evidence that ancient cultures did the same. CBD and THC are entirely different. CBD is the part of the hemp plant that is considered non-psychoactive.
- Research like this information from Harvard has continued to find that CBD may provide relief in treating a multitude of physical conditions and mental disorders.
CBD is an absolute relief for so many people these days, and being able to order it from the comfort of my couch is an extra treat.
Everything You Need to Know About Berksheir Hemp Farms
Berkshire Hemp Farms isn’t just another CBD company. They are founded on the idea of community. Having taken a look at the state of the world and deciding that they didn’t like what they saw, they’ve decided to try and be part of the solution instead of withdrawing. They want to rebuild a community of honesty, trust, and honor. They want to live in a world where the doors don’t need to be locked.
For them, that means working closely with the farmers, vendors, and customers they serve.
- They don’t just sell products, they sell a lifestyle, and that’s in part because they have an entirely different method of cultivating, harvesting, and infusing their products.
- They stand behind their products completely.
- One of the things they pride themselves on is their ability to literally trace their product from the seed all the way through to the finished CBD oil you receive. Each step of the process is thoroughly monitored and tested.
- They don’t do giant bulk batches. Instead, they process things in small batches. They use third-party testing and sampling so that they can ensure you that their product quality is what they say it is.
- They want every step of the process to be transparent and help the customer make an informed choice. Because, as we all know, how we spend our money matters. Spending it with small businesses can make a difference in a life rather than supporting another yacht for a CEO.
- They work directly with local farmers and provide the seeds for the product. They work directly with them to offer them help on efficiency and sample the product while it’s still going to test. This means they can know precisely when it’s time to harvest rather than guessing.
- They dry the plants immediately, which helps to preserve the high quality.
- Their infusion process is something entirely different than any other company out there. They have developed a proprietary method that lets them transfer the cannabinoids into a carrier oil without using temperatures, chemicals, or even high pressures.
- This makes a huge difference in their product. They don’t lose any cannabinoids in the extraction or over-process it. It’s as close to nature as you can get.
- The oil is put through a dry heat process that ensures it’s sterilized and decarboxylated.
|About Product, Price, & Quality|
- Independent certified testing.
- Certificate of analysis for each product accessible and available.
- Unique process for infusing.
- Quality products.
- Product quality control.
- More information on their site regarding shipping and returns.
- More product options.
- More payment options
What Customers Are Saying About Them
Trusting a company can be risky. That’s why knowing what their customers have to say is so important. Overall the reviews and ratings for Berkshire hemp are great.
- Beata Prejzendanic FB RecommendationGreat product, fantastic prices. I use Berkshire Hemp Products and they work for me really well. I suffer from fibromyalgia and sciatica and after a couple months of taking the CBD oil, either orally or topically, I can see the difference. Thank you, Berkshire Hemp!!
- Della Trust PilotI have been buying from Berkshire for over a year now. I can’t stress enough how awesome they are. They ship almost immediately, I get it fast, and they always answer emails in a timely manner.
- Daniel Lewis Trust PilotBest damn CBD company around, and I have ordered through dozens until I found Berkshire. Best product I have found. Always grown and cured like it’s supposed to be. Arrives quick and sticky. Great buds. Everyone else’s bud is dry and tasteless. Berkshire CBD buds are always dense, fresh, smell, and taste so damn good. I’m a customer for life.
The Product Lineup CBD Oils
- Their Oils are all derived from certified organic hemp, extracted in a unique and proprietary manner that keeps the cannabinoids as close to natural as possible. That means they have no CO2 or chemicals in them. These oils contain nothing but organically grown hemp extract and grapeseed oil.
- First up is their Hemp Infused Grapeseed Oil 900 in 30ml. It has 900mg of cannabinoids per 30ml bottle. These are full-spectrum cannabinoids, including CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG, and terpenes. If you’re new to CBD and the world of cannabinoids, that can be a little confusing. But it’s basically saying that it has all the best parts of the hemp plant. CBD interacts with CB1 receptors.
- Psychoactive effects: On the other hand, while still not having any psychoactive effects, CBC interacts and binds with lesser-known receptors that are part of the endocannabinoid system.
- Serving size: The 900 oil has a serving size of 15 drops or around .5ml. That’s the recommended serving size. In each serving, there is a concentration of 15mg phytocannabinoids.
- Recommended Use: The recommended use is to use one serving by placing the drops under your tongue then swallowing once to twice a day. The oil has less than .3% THC to meet any law requirements.
- Next up in their product lineup is the Hemp Infused Grapeseed Oil 750-30ml. This has fewer cannabinoids per bottle but is still a full-spectrum CBD oil, containing both CBD CBG as well as terpenes.
- Just like the more potent oil, this is created with organic hemp that’s been certified. Along with the natural cannabinoids, there are compounds in the oil like terpenes and flavonoids, vitamins, and even fatty acids.
- Because of their specialty processing method, there is no CO2, Ethanol, or other chemicals involved when extracting the CBD.
- Serving size: Each serving of 15 drops contains 12.5 phytocannabinoids.
- Recommended Use: They recommend one to two doses per day by placing the drops under the tongue.
- Last up in their product lineup is their Hemp Infused Grapeseed Oil 950-60ml. This bottle has even been redesigned to make it easier to pen than its previous packaging. It contains nothing but organic hemp extract and grapeseed oil like their other oils.
- Contain: The oil is a full spectrum, containing terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, fatty acids, and CBD, CBN CBC, and CBG. Their unique process means there are no chemicals involved, even during the extraction process, unlike most competitors.
- Serving size: This oil has a serving size of approximately 1ml or half of the dropper. Each serving size has 15.9mg of phytocannabinoids. The recommended dosage is one to two serving sizes per day. Each dose is placed under the tongue to absorb and then be swallowed.
- This oil is one of their best deals at only $36.25 per bottle.
- Recommended Use: If you’re taking the recommended dosage twice a day, that’s an entire month’s supply.
Ways to Save Big
Berkshire Hemp is doing so much right. By creating a new way to process hemp that keeps the product more natural, they are leagues ahead of some competitors. The only thing that I’d like to see is more products offered. They only provide the CBD oils right now, but hopefully, they will expand that line as they grow and are successful. That said, their CBD natural oils are really some of the best on the market today.
- They’re in the same plant family, but they are entirely different plants.
- The marijuana plant is a sizeable bush-like plant that has broad leaves.
- Hemp is not bushy, growing instead relatively thin and only having leaves at the top portion.
- When someone is trying to get THC, it’s marijuana that they are looking for. Hemp produces THC in minimal amounts, but it has more significant quantities of CBD.
- Hemp is used in all sorts of industrial products and the extraction of CBD for oils.
- Hemp and CBD are legal across the US. At the same time, marijuana and THC are not federally legal, even if it is legal in some states.