Bebe is a fashion brand that has been around since the 1970s. They are best known for their maternity clothing and accessories. Bebe is a fashion-forward brand that designs for women of all shapes and sizes. If you are looking for excellent quality plus-size clothing or maternity wear, Bebe is the place to shop. In addition to maternity wear plus size clothing, Bebe has a wide variety of other beautiful pieces, including shoes, bags, eyewear and jewelry.
Products And Features
Another unique thing about this company is that it does not use any outside vendors for its products. They manufacture everything in-house, which makes sure they can keep a close eye on the quality and speed up production. This helps to make sure that you get your order fast and accurately.
They also provide a 30-day return policy.
How To Make An Order
To make a purchase, you will need to create an account using an email address and password. To complete your order, you will also need a major credit card or Paypal account. There is also the option to sign up for a store card that will offer special savings and other benefits.
You have the opportunity to either ship to home or pick up your order at one of several locations in New York, California, or Illinois. They have great prices, free shipping, and outstanding sales. This company also has a wide range of products which means you can find what you are looking for.
Prices depend on which product you are interested in.
Sign Up For the Store Card
Pros And Cons
- The biggest pro to this site is its wide selection of products. They have a lot of variety; hence easy to find what you are looking for at a price that works for you.
- Another pro is that they have sales going on all the time, plus coupons and discounts. If you sign up for their email newsletter, you will get special deals sent directly to your inbox. This makes it easy to get great deals without even needing a promo code.
- Another pro is that they have free shipping over $49.
- And the biggest pro of all is that you can return your clothes up to 30 days after purchase. You will need to pay for the return shipping, but it’s still nice knowing that you won’t be stuck with something.
- This company’s con is their lack of information on how their store card works compared to their non-card products.
- They do not offer many in-buying guides or FAQs like most companies do, which would be helpful if you are new to shopping online or returning things.
- The con I found with this site was not seeing prices until after signing up or logging in. It would be nice to allow you to shop anonymously, so there were no hoops to jump through before seeing the final costs.
Bebe sells many different major brands, including names that they design under and other brands they sell. Some of these include Oroblu, G-Star, Cole Haan, Vince Camuto, etc.
Shipping is free on all orders over $49. If your order falls below this amount, there will be a flat fee of $14.95.
You can either send it back to the store, call them and request a return label, or ship it to their customer returns center directly. To get more information on how to do this, visit their FAQ page.
Yes, you will need an account to complete your purchase on Bebe's website unless you are only browsing.
Unfortunately, they do not currently accept some money on any of their transactions. Still, if you want to look through some of their items before making your final decision, you can go into one of their retail stores for pick up instead.
Discount And Coupons
Bebe offers coupons for their email subscribers, which can be very beneficial. They also offer deals on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. So make sure you are following them on all of these to get updates! Overall there are not many deals offered, but the values they do have are great. There are no discounts currently offered by Bebe.
Whether you are looking for maternity clothes or just cute clothes, in general, Bebe is a great place to shop. They have many high-quality choices at very reasonable prices. This allows you to get more than one without your wallet crying. One of the best things about this company is that it has grown so much since its inception, and they continue to expand their line. There is something for everyone here.