It’s hard to find shoes that are not only functional but also fashionable and made with quality materials. In addition to that, I want yet affordable. You’re sitting there thinking I’m just daydreaming because shoes like that don’t exist. Well, I’m here to talk to you about Aquatalia, which is starting to win me over, and you’re going to find out why.
♥ First, you should learn more about the company. Aquatalia was established in 1994. The goal of the company was to combine some things I love, such as fashion, quality, comfort, and luxury. That was the goal, and the company met it and surpassed it in many ways. For one, it used traditional Italian design to create luxurious shoes.
♥ Secondly, it was able to use today’s technology to make truly special shoes. You get weatherproof shoes, which goes a long way in various places of the country and worldwide.
You also get shoes that are stain resistant. Anyone who’s ever bought a new pair of shoes knows how easily they can get stained, especially out there in the streets. I appreciated the fact that these shoes had this quality.
Understanding the Products Feature
The next thing I want to talk about is the shoes themselves. For one, the variety here is impressive. Men and women can find meticulously designed shoes. As mentioned earlier, these shoes are stain resistant and weatherproof, but there’s more to them than meets the eye.
Products And Price
The prices are what you’d expect with shoes this luxurious. For example,
The Alyssa pair of boots is about $575.
You can expect prices like these throughout the store because the shoes should last a lifetime. Their shoes are rare purchases for me because I won’t have to keep buying a new pair every few months.
Pros and Cons
Of course, I had to talk about the pros and cons. There was no way I was going to finish my review without telling you some of the stuff I loved while also addressing some things I didn’t. The following are the pros and cons:
- You’ll find opportunities to get discounts.
- The company offers shoes for men and women.
- Aquatalia has sales from time to time.
- The company doesn’t offer shoes for children.
- The types of shoes available for women surpass the ones available for men.
- The company doesn’t ship to military addresses.
These are some pros and cons I was able to notice, but I haven’t been shopping with them too long. There’s bound to be other things I’ve missed, so make sure you’re objective when you work with them or any other company for that matter.
Learning About the Rewards
I love rewards, all types of rewards and discounts, and thankfully, I found a way to earn something back from Aquatalia. The company offers a rewards program, which is referred to as a loyalty program by the company.
- With the company, you can earn up to 1,750 points. When you reach that number, you can redeem your points for $35, which isn't too bad.
- Keep in mind that you can get 1000 points if you simply refer a friend.
- If that friend purchases something, you get 200 points just for first signing up for the company.
- You can earn five points for every dollar you spend for yourself when you're shopping.
- If you're like me, that means you're going to be seeing those points rise pretty quickly every time.
The company isn't done there either. You get 500 points on your birthday. You don't have to lift a finger. It happens every year as long as you're an active member of their loyalty program.
You get 150 points if you like and follow their page. That's a simple way of earning some points. If you can write a review for the site, you'll earn an additional 220 points.
- One thing that always worries me is the return policy. You can’t try the shoes on, so their return policy is pretty important for me.
- You can return items as long as they are new and unused. You can try on the shoes, but you should do it in a controlled environment.
- You might want to walk on carpet to make sure nothing happens to the shoes, just in case you need to return them. If you do have to return your shoes, do so within 30 days of purchase.